Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

iPhone 6 or 6plus?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 26 Replies
I'm trying to decide between the 2 and want opinions. I've been due for an upgrade for about a year, but I've been dragging my feet according to dh. Cost wise the 6 would be $99, the plus $199 after trading in my 4s. Cost isn't a deciding factor for me though.

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 15, 2014 at 1:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 15, 2014 at 1:47 PM

We all got the 128GB plus because of re-sale and trade in value. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 15, 2014 at 1:58 PM
I don't need that much GB. I currently have a 15GB 4s. How was it going to that big of a phone? Likes and dislikes? Camera quality, voice quality? Thanks:-)

Quoting Anonymous 2:

SnoBuny
by Emerald Member on Oct. 15, 2014 at 2:04 PM
I got the 6 and love it! I was going to get the 6plus but they didn't have the inventory and said they wouldn't for awhile. Like I said I love it but I am Apple girl and love all things Apple.

Quoting Anonymous 1: I'm trying to decide between the 2 and want opinions. I've been due for an upgrade for about a year, but I've been dragging my feet according to dh. Cost wise the 6 would be $99, the plus $199 after trading in my 4s. Cost isn't a deciding factor for me though.

TumbleMom1
by Silver Member on Oct. 15, 2014 at 2:10 PM

Honestly I have 0 complaints, it's not all that "big" once you get used to it. it feels  nice and solid in the hands. Camera is great on its own, even better with the editing. Calls are always nice and clear.

Quoting Anonymous 1: I don't need that much GB. I currently have a 15GB 4s. How was it going to that big of a phone? Likes and dislikes? Camera quality, voice quality? Thanks:-)
Quoting Anonymous 2:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 15, 2014 at 2:14 PM
Thank you:-)

Quoting SnoBuny: I got the 6 and love it! I was going to get the 6plus but they didn't have the inventory and said they wouldn't for awhile. Like I said I love it but I am Apple girl and love all things Apple.

Quoting Anonymous 1: I'm trying to decide between the 2 and want opinions. I've been due for an upgrade for about a year, but I've been dragging my feet according to dh. Cost wise the 6 would be $99, the plus $199 after trading in my 4s. Cost isn't a deciding factor for me though.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 15, 2014 at 2:15 PM
Thank you:-)

Quoting TumbleMom1:

Honestly I have 0 complaints, it's not all that "big" once you get used to it. it feels  nice and solid in the hands. Camera is great on its own, even better with the editing. Calls are always nice and clear.

Quoting Anonymous 1: I don't need that much GB. I currently have a 15GB 4s. How was it going to that big of a phone? Likes and dislikes? Camera quality, voice quality? Thanks:-)

Quoting Anonymous 2:

Phoenix_lament
by Fawkes on Oct. 15, 2014 at 2:16 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

kdclink
by Member on Oct. 15, 2014 at 2:18 PM

My hubby got the 6+ and loves it. I like playing on it because the screen is a nice size. And the camera takes wonderful pictures. I like it. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 15, 2014 at 4:47 PM
Lol! Nope, never thought that. Dh has a galaxy and I've played around with it a bit, but I like the iphone set up. The screen size is awesome though, and it's one of the reasons why I'm ready to upgrade. I'm just hoping I don't lose my candy crush progress ( level 677). It's linked to facebook so we shall see.

Quoting Phoenix_lament:

Mobile Photo

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 15, 2014 at 4:48 PM

Quoting kdclink:

My hubby got the 6+ and loves it. I like playing on it because the screen is a nice size. And the camera takes wonderful pictures. I like it. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)