Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I honestly hate my life as a mother....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 39 Replies
I honestly hate my life right now. I'm currently 7 months pregnant, and recently had to quite my job. I have two other children, 4 and 1 1/2. All we do is sit around at home, and I hate it!! I'd much rather be working. We also moved to a different state and I have yet to meet anyone!!!! I literally have no friends. I've tried looking up groups around here, going to the park and everything else, but nothing.
All I do is play with my two kids and clean, I'm constantly cleaning. I'm so miserable, I can't wait to have this baby, so I can find work! I'm also going to look into moving back to my hometown. I miss my friends and my life! My mom currently lives up the street from me, and doesnt want me to move back, but it's not her who is miserable with no friends, it's me. Time needs to go by faster........
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 15, 2014 at 2:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
owl0210
by Sapphire Member on Oct. 15, 2014 at 2:52 PM
Are you moving with your husband? Does he help out?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 15, 2014 at 2:53 PM

Sounds like a nightmare to me too.  That's what you get when you have so many children so close together.  I hope you plan on having your tubes tied. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 15, 2014 at 2:54 PM
Hugs
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 15, 2014 at 2:55 PM
I do live with him, he works a lot. He somewhat helps out, I try not to nag him though. Lately he's been a little on the lazier side though. He does say he will move back with me. He has seen how unhappy I've been, and tells me he doesn't like seeing me cry all the time.

Quoting owl0210: Are you moving with your husband? Does he help out?
rosie211
by Platinum Member on Oct. 15, 2014 at 2:55 PM
2 moms liked this
Go to the library, ours has lots of programs for little ones.

Also get out to parks and places where others gather with kids.

You have to get out there and try.

What about church?

Just some ideas. You seem to think being home taking care of kids and cleaning are the only options for you. There is a whole world out there!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 15, 2014 at 2:56 PM

You don't get any joy out of your children? Why do you keep having them?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 15, 2014 at 2:56 PM
Even though your reply sounds witchy. I'll respond. I'm thankful for having them young and close together so I don't have to continually go through this at different parts of my life. As for getting my tubes tied, I planned on it.

Quoting Anonymous 2:

Sounds like a nightmare to me too.  That's what you get when you have so many children so close together.  I hope you plan on having your tubes tied. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Oct. 15, 2014 at 2:57 PM
Sounds like you're one of those women who shouldn't have had kid. Try using a condom next time since you're so miserable.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 15, 2014 at 2:57 PM
I never said I didnt, but I'm pretty sure they're just as bored.

Quoting Anonymous 4:

You don't get any joy out of your children? Why do you keep having them?

spunky946
by Emerald Member on Oct. 15, 2014 at 2:58 PM

Check meetup.com for a play group in your area.  Does your idler child go to school?  If not maybe they could and you could make friends.  Go the library story time, or go to a YMCA and find activities.  You have to make an effort to make friends, not just sit around and complain.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)