Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

monster mother in law update

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 20 Replies
She left for a while today and everything was great I could breath.no anxiety .cleaned turned up the music.everything going good.well she gets home after me cleaning the house andstart telling my daughter what she should do.not me instead she munipulate exp..she will tell my daughter when u and mom go outside when u go here or there.without tslking to me first.she thinks if im not outside all day with the kids im a shitty mom and failing them.also to say I dont have a car not for four months when we get our income tax.then ya ill be out and about ad normal.but right now i think im doing a pretty dam good job with what I have.and where I at.we do crafts .we dance to music.color play watch movies.i take them outside exploring every other day.and when shes home we are usually in the room cause I don't wanna deal with her and her negative attitude.shes already made atleast 5 comments since shes been home .yes I know ignore them but its eating mr up inside because I cant say anything.im starting to get depressed .and question myself again.and putting myself down.not on purpose of course.but it gets to u.need someone to talk to.also has gave me so much crap I decided not to put my 4 year old in daycare because the bus systems told me they cant promise me my daughter would get off at tge right stop it wasnt there resonsibility.and being that I dont have a car till feb .i wasent going to chance that with my 4 year old daughter.!
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 15, 2014 at 4:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 15, 2014 at 4:05 PM
That was supposed to say school not daycare.I decided not to put her in pre k .because of whst the bus system told me
ladybugchick317
by Gold Member on Oct. 15, 2014 at 4:16 PM

Tell your mil that if she wants to see YOUR daughter that she needs to stop with the comments. Tell her that she has no right to comment about things she knows nothing about.

SpnFulOfSugar
by on Oct. 15, 2014 at 4:17 PM
I don't understand why so many grown women put up with this toxic bullshit.
Shadowed_Star
by on Oct. 15, 2014 at 4:18 PM
2 moms liked this
I could not read that
Phoenix_lament
by Fawkes on Oct. 15, 2014 at 4:19 PM

Quoting Shadowed_Star: I could not read that
JC2223
by Platinum Member on Oct. 15, 2014 at 4:20 PM

Do you live with your MIL or does she live with you?

DisabledVet
by Ruby Member on Oct. 15, 2014 at 4:24 PM

Things will get better. Is there some reason you can't tell her, please talk with me not my child if you have a problem? And teach your kids to say the same thing.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 15, 2014 at 4:40 PM
I live with her and I finally decided to confront her and talk to her and she starts yelling and raising here voice at me .telling me its my house ect so.again cant say anything.I have to deal with it I guess
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 15, 2014 at 4:52 PM
1 mom liked this

Some people like to control others when you live in their house. She's trying to be the boss of your life. I went through it and it wasn't fun. These kinds of people are pure evil and they will not change. I hope you can get out soon and have your own place. I would not want her around me anymore once I moved out. Good luck to a better future.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 15, 2014 at 5:35 PM
Thank you yes im working.on it come feb I can move aftrr income tax comes in
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)