Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I don't understand forgiving cheaters

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 30 Replies
3 moms liked this
How some of you women can be so "forgiving" of your husbands when they cheat and yet so hateful of the person they cheated with...

Your husband made a promise to be your spouse, the other woman didn't. If anything you should be talking it out on your spouse not the other woman.
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 15, 2014 at 4:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 15, 2014 at 4:49 PM
1 mom liked this
It's easier to blame the other person. Besides if you blame your spouse, you may have to take a look at the role you played.
JC2223
by Platinum Member on Oct. 15, 2014 at 4:52 PM
1 mom liked this

I agree, with the exception of if she knew he was married. If she knew, then she deserves it just as a much as he does.

Imperfect_Faith
by on Oct. 15, 2014 at 4:53 PM
If my husband should cheat, I would file for divorce. No second chances, no 'working through it'. The woman he cheated with would be irrelevant. HE is the one who cheated on me, he is the one I'm married to.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2callmemom09
by Bronze Member on Oct. 15, 2014 at 4:54 PM
In my case it was my boyfriend of 8 years that cheated with my best friend of 3 years... So yeah, they both got the wrath! They are now married with their own kids.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 15, 2014 at 4:56 PM
Bump
DisabledVet
by Ruby Member on Oct. 15, 2014 at 4:57 PM

People can often not help what they feel. When my ex cheated I was pissed at him not the woman.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 15, 2014 at 4:59 PM
If my cheats I will divorce him if the bitch knew he was married I will beat her ass.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 15, 2014 at 5:12 PM
Bump
Diamepphyre
by Ruby Member on Oct. 15, 2014 at 5:14 PM

I agree. 

Quoting Anonymous 1: How some of you women can be so "forgiving" of your husbands when they cheat and yet so hateful of the person they cheated with... Your husband made a promise to be your spouse, the other woman didn't. If anything you should be talking it out on your spouse not the other woman.

Diamepphyre
by Ruby Member on Oct. 15, 2014 at 5:16 PM

Why?  Even if she knew he was married, even if she danced naked in front of him, no cheating could have taken place unless and until HE CHOSE to cheat.  Therefore it is on HIM, not her.

Quoting JC2223:

I agree, with the exception of if she knew he was married. If she knew, then she deserves it just as a much as he does.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)