Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Make up your mind kid

Posted by on Oct. 15, 2014 at 5:15 PM
  • 7 Replies
Either get out or let Mama rest.

Contractions are 3-7 minutes apart and have been since MONDAY. And to top it off, my 16mo thinks my stomach is fun to climb.

Grrr... I refuse to EVER do this nonsense again.
by on Oct. 15, 2014 at 5:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
SilverSally
by Bronze Member on Oct. 15, 2014 at 6:07 PM
Good luck and congratulations! :)

I had irregular pains for two days, thought they were Braxton Hicks, went to the hospital coz I was crying in pain with each one, nine hours later she was here (but would have been longer if I hadn't gone and sat on the toilet - which DF thinks is licence to call DD "little shit" for the rest of her life lol) they were completey irregular right up until I had her.

Maybe sit on the toilet for a while, see if the gravity helps?
1TallMamaCA
by Gold Member on Oct. 15, 2014 at 6:09 PM
I have had contractions for 13 straight days I'm 36 weeks pregnant. They keep stopping them. I'm about to stab my ob with a dull spoon.
bookwormx4
by on Oct. 15, 2014 at 7:04 PM
This is normal for me, just annoying. I can stay like this for days or weeks. Last time it started Sunday morning at 3 minutes apart and stayed that way until I had her, late Friday night.

Quoting SilverSally: Good luck and congratulations! :)

I had irregular pains for two days, thought they were Braxton Hicks, went to the hospital coz I was crying in pain with each one, nine hours later she was here (but would have been longer if I hadn't gone and sat on the toilet - which DF thinks is licence to call DD "little shit" for the rest of her life lol) they were completey irregular right up until I had her.

Maybe sit on the toilet for a while, see if the gravity helps?
Shadowed_Star
by on Oct. 15, 2014 at 7:06 PM
Mine was 30 hours.

Good luck
bookwormx4
by on Oct. 15, 2014 at 7:07 PM
I'm 35 weeks, but mine won't stop them, he'll just let them go and deliver when it turns into active labor.

Quoting 1TallMamaCA: I have had contractions for 13 straight days I'm 36 weeks pregnant. They keep stopping them. I'm about to stab my ob with a dull spoon.
bookwormx4
by on Oct. 15, 2014 at 7:16 PM
My last was 5 days like this before it turned into active labor. After that it was like 12 hours. I shouldn't say this, but I'm so ready. This hurts.

Quoting Shadowed_Star: Mine was 30 hours.

Good luck
bookwormx4
by on Oct. 15, 2014 at 9:31 PM

Mobile Photo

Oh boy. I didn't mean that literally.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)