Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Xbox 360 users , please help!!

Posted by on Oct. 15, 2014 at 5:17 PM
  • 17 Replies
We had a get a new router for our internet the other day bc ours sucked and now I'm trying to hook my Xbox up back to the Internet and this message is popping up, "To use a wireless connection, connect an Xbox 360 Wireless Networking Adapter to your console." Whyyyyy???)
by on Oct. 15, 2014 at 5:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Oct. 15, 2014 at 5:20 PM
Odd. Ill ask my dh, if no one else can give you help I'll tell you what he said, could take a minute.
Cocomicah
by time lord on Oct. 15, 2014 at 5:22 PM
Have you tried to use it with an Ethernet wire? Or are you strictly trying to get wireless?
mama2ameira
by captain underpants on Oct. 15, 2014 at 5:23 PM
I haven't tried an Ethernet. Im not sure we have one

Quoting Cocomicah: Have you tried to use it with an Ethernet wire? Or are you strictly trying to get wireless?
mama2ameira
by captain underpants on Oct. 15, 2014 at 5:23 PM
Thank you

Quoting Anonymous 1: Odd. Ill ask my dh, if no one else can give you help I'll tell you what he said, could take a minute.
Cocomicah
by time lord on Oct. 15, 2014 at 5:26 PM
I was going to suggest just trying it first... When you go to "test connection" what happens?

Quoting mama2ameira: I haven't tried an Ethernet. Im not sure we have one

Quoting Cocomicah: Have you tried to use it with an Ethernet wire? Or are you strictly trying to get wireless?
mama2ameira
by captain underpants on Oct. 15, 2014 at 5:30 PM
That option doesn't even come up unless I did it wrong. Settings>connection then the option to do wired or wireless pops up. And i see the Ethernet connecting our router and modem together.

Quoting Cocomicah: I was going to suggest just trying it first... When you go to "test connection" what happens?

Quoting mama2ameira: I haven't tried an Ethernet. Im not sure we have one

Cocomicah
by time lord on Oct. 15, 2014 at 5:34 PM

Mobile Photo

Seeing this right?
mama2ameira
by captain underpants on Oct. 15, 2014 at 5:36 PM
Yes

Quoting Cocomicah:

Mobile Photo

Seeing this right?
Cocomicah
by time lord on Oct. 15, 2014 at 5:41 PM
We have a wireless 360, but been using it with the Ethernet cable since it makes online gaming run smoother. When I unhooked my wire, it wouldn't let me do wireless either. If I can figure it out and you don't have the answer yet I will surely come back and explain. I'm bout to mess with it for a bit.

Quoting mama2ameira: Yes

Quoting Cocomicah:

Mobile Photo

Seeing this right?
ArmyWife112908
by Mrs.Crane on Oct. 15, 2014 at 5:42 PM
Bump, I am clueless
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)