Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

He wants us to be like Africa

Posted by on Oct. 15, 2014 at 6:58 PM
  • 76 Replies
That is one of the conspiracy theories surrounding ebola in America.
Obama allowed the virus to enter this country because he wants us to be more like Africa.

As I was reading some of these ebola conspiracy theories, it got me thinking what other crazy conspiracies have you heard or do you believe?

I was at an electronic store once and this woman started telling me to be careful bc the government has cameras and microphones on ALL electronic devices so she puts blankets over her TVs and computers when she is "having fun" so the cops don't bust her!
by on Oct. 15, 2014 at 6:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sunsetchick34
by Gold Member on Oct. 15, 2014 at 7:00 PM
The 9/11 one is so far fetched to me...
Arwyn724
by on Oct. 15, 2014 at 7:01 PM
4 moms liked this

I can't think of a conspiracy theory that doesn't sound, well, absolutely crazy.

tattedmommy730
by Platinum Member on Oct. 15, 2014 at 7:03 PM
Sandy Hook
tattedmommy730
Obamas citizenship
tattedmommy730
9/11
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Oct. 15, 2014 at 7:04 PM
3 moms liked this
I can't think of much but the theories surrounding the missing plane. The ones saying it was hijacked and stolen by someone. I've been saying that since the plane went missing. I know those oceans are big but lots of stuff on a plane floats...where is it all? It's been 6 months and nothing?
purplemonkey702
by Platinum Member on Oct. 15, 2014 at 7:04 PM
1 mom liked this

that is so so stupid.

Cmgmqmmom
by on Oct. 15, 2014 at 7:05 PM
5 moms liked this

I don't think I have ever heard a single conspiracy theory that didn't make me shake my head and think "Geez that person is an idiot."

emmamaeo
by on Oct. 15, 2014 at 7:10 PM

I have no theories, but just yesterday about fell out laughing at my brother and his friend. Thier theory: "The Govt. Has bought billions of dollars worth of Zombie apocolypse equitment because Ebola will bring us all back from the dead and the Govt. has to control that problem. " 

fivekids2220
by Gold Member on Oct. 15, 2014 at 7:14 PM

Quoting tattedmommy730: Obamas citizenship

I wonder whether you have ever seen the bio that was distributed by Obama's publisher which lists his birthdplace as Kenya.  It was first distributed in 1991, and was still being used in 2007.  You can check snopes (which lists it as true, but fails to mention that it was still being distributed in 2007).  Also, are you aware that it was the Hillary Clinton campaign that first brought up the questions of his birthplace?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)