Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

She loves eating pig ears

Posted by on Oct. 15, 2014 at 8:00 PM
  • 12 Replies

Mobile Photo

Nollers girl that is. I keep seeing in passing online that people are saying that they are dangerous for dogs?

I've always fed my dogs pig ears and never had a problem....Have any of you heard of this?
by on Oct. 15, 2014 at 8:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Glitchtastic
by Glitter Trauma on Oct. 15, 2014 at 8:01 PM
Bump
cbk_mom3
by on Oct. 15, 2014 at 8:01 PM

I think if they get little pieces, they can lodge in their digestive tract and cause a problem. Not sure. My dogs never liked them. Yours is adorable, though. Love the pic!

Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Oct. 15, 2014 at 8:02 PM
My dog Hunny loved pig ears. They smell so gross when they're gnawed on and slobbery.
Glitchtastic
by Glitter Trauma on Oct. 15, 2014 at 8:02 PM
1 mom liked this
She's a big baby and thank you. :)

Quoting cbk_mom3:

I think if they get little pieces, they can lodge in their digestive tract and cause a problem. Not sure. My dogs never liked them. Yours is adorable, though. Love the pic!

angelachristine
by Ruby Member on Oct. 15, 2014 at 8:03 PM

I have no idea. Your dog is really cute though. 

SouthernGal77
by Member on Oct. 15, 2014 at 8:03 PM
I've had a couple of dogs who would put the whole ear in their mouth & chew it with their back teeth. My DH and I have both had to reach down a throat to prevent choking. But if your dog doesn't do that I wouldn't worry
cbk_mom3
by on Oct. 15, 2014 at 8:04 PM

Those big babies are the best! Mine is laying next to me, snoring. You wouldn't think a Poodle would snore, but he's a little buzzsaw. LOL.

Quoting Glitchtastic: She's a big baby and thank you. :)
Quoting cbk_mom3:

Glitchtastic
by Glitter Trauma on Oct. 15, 2014 at 8:09 PM
Yea, she doesn't do that.

Quoting SouthernGal77: I've had a couple of dogs who would put the whole ear in their mouth & chew it with their back teeth. My DH and I have both had to reach down a throat to prevent choking. But if your dog doesn't do that I wouldn't worry
Glitchtastic
by Glitter Trauma on Oct. 15, 2014 at 8:10 PM
Lol! I've never owned a poodle, but my bf did. He was a mess, I loved him.

Quoting cbk_mom3:

Those big babies are the best! Mine is laying next to me, snoring. You wouldn't think a Poodle would snore, but he's a little buzzsaw. LOL.

Quoting cbk_mom3:

cbk_mom3
by on Oct. 15, 2014 at 8:13 PM

He's the first one I've owned. I adopted him from the animal shelter. He'd been terribly abused and neglected before I got him. He's my baby, now. I named him Sheldon, after the character on "The Big Bang Theory", my favorite show and character. I figured he needed a fun name after all he'd been through. Funny thing is, he acts like his famous namesake. And, DH pointed out that at times the human Sheldon acts like a Spastic Poodle. LOL.

Quoting Glitchtastic: Lol! I've never owned a poodle, but my bf did. He was a mess, I loved him.
Quoting cbk_mom3:

Quoting cbk_mom3:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)