Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Updated -Little a**holes - I'm suing your parents, I'm getting you all expelled

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 335 Replies
8 moms liked this
And I can.

So my son got on the bus to go home. They have assigned seats and a kid demanded my sons seat. If any child sits in a spot that isn't theirs they lose the bus system for the year so he said no.

Four kids jumped my one child. They beat him from the moment the bus left the school to the moment my son left the bus. About 20 minutes. The driver didn't do shit except to tell them to stop.

His backpack is ripped he was punched and kicked over and over.

School got the video and my son is telling the truth.

I'm suing the parents for pain and suffering the school said if I say I want the shits expelled they must comply as it is assault I called the police and filed a report, and said I want to press charges the bus driver is meeting with her super on an emergency after hours thing they said they will most likely fire her. I'm also suing the bussing company, and the bus driver herself. My son has 2 broken ribs, a black eye, three bruises on his back, a bruise on his neck and a broken wrist. Fuck these people.

--------------------------------------------------

Last night my son had nightmares and woke up screaming 2x.

I went to the school and waited until the security officer who is also a Police officer came in. We watched the video. I cried. It was bad. A girl wanted his seat and when he said no I cannot do that she demanded it. When he said no she yelled screamed and told the boys to kick his ass and they did. One jumped from the seat across and hit my son with his leg in the head.

He gets hit smacked punched all the way home and when he attempts to get off the bus 5 of the boys punched kicked etc for around 2 and a half minutes 1 of those boys grabbed his wrists holding them so the others could hit. A few kids came to my boys defense and he manages to get off the bus.

The bus driver didn't do shit but told them to stop and keep your hands to yourself!

Um.... Thank u so much lady. My son has asthma so I'm grateful he's alive!

Anyway the 6 kids are having charges pressed on them. They are emergency expelled which isn't really expulsion it's at home suspension for 10 days. It's now in the police officers hands and they said they need to investigate this. I was like we heard and saw the video they say we must speak to witnesses etc.

They did not give me a copy of the video because there is privacy of the other kids. I wanted to call KREM news etc but I have nothing to show them right now.

My son is scared to go on the bus and I am a fucking failure as a kid I was abused and I promised my kids they would never ever be abused and I can't protect him!

I'm mad as hell and I called the superintendents office and was told I have to wait for the investigation to be done and that it's now in the hands of the Spokane PD. :(

I wanted instant justice and I want those fucking little assholes to be expelled! The school counselor said they don't normally expel kids for "making stupid bad choices". This wasn't just a stupid bad choice!!!!!! They ASSAULTED my son!!!!! This is not a boys will be boys thing!!!!!

I'm soooooooo mad!!!!!!
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 15, 2014 at 8:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 15, 2014 at 8:34 PM
10 moms liked this

Doubt this happened.... If it did post the news article or the youtube video.... a 20 minute beating I'm sure there's a video out there..... and if it happened today there will be a news article tomorrow. 

seximami111
by Silver Member on Oct. 15, 2014 at 8:34 PM

Get it! I don't blame you.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 15, 2014 at 8:34 PM
It happened today today

Quoting Anonymous 2:

Doubt this happened.... If it did post the news article or the youtube video.... a 20 minute beating I'm sure there's a video out there..... and if it happened today there will be a news article tomorrow. 

mama2ameira
by captain underpants on Oct. 15, 2014 at 8:34 PM
Wow. Not sure what I would have done but good luck !
Mom-to-2kids
by Sapphire Member on Oct. 15, 2014 at 8:35 PM
Sure this happened.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 15, 2014 at 8:35 PM
I am believe me I'm going to call every fucking news station

Quoting seximami111:

Get it! I don't blame you.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 15, 2014 at 8:35 PM
When it's on the news I will post a link

Quoting Mom-to-2kids: Sure this happened.
Jodee24
by Sliceoflife on Oct. 15, 2014 at 8:35 PM
My god that's awful! Poor kid. πŸ’”πŸ˜’. How old are these kids? The bus driver should have fucking done something
jucyfrut
by Platinum Member on Oct. 15, 2014 at 8:35 PM
2 moms liked this
Holy shit!

That's fucked up, and I can't believe the bus driver didn't stop them.

I would be pissed and go after all of them, too.

youngstepmom512
by Silver Member on Oct. 15, 2014 at 8:35 PM
Broken ribs?!? And the driver did nothing?!?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)