Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

her boyfriend was murdered and I dont feel bad

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 29 Replies
I have known this girl her whole life. I have also known her whole family. 8 years ago when her grandfather passed away she was in middle school 8th grade I think. Her exact words were "im so glad this happened before school vacation now everyone will feel bad for me". She has a twin sister they are both 21 or 22 now. One of the sisters boyfriends and baby daddy was shot a few months back over drugs now the other sisters boyfriend was stabbed to death most likely over drugs.

If these girls were smart they would get far far away from this crowd both girls have drug charges and one has been to rehab for drug dependency lost custody of her child. So sad but they just want attention.

She keeps writing all over fb my boo bear my everything. Its pathetic she just wants sympathy. Ohh no the world lost another low life drug dealer
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 15, 2014 at 9:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 15, 2014 at 9:20 PM
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 15, 2014 at 9:20 PM
2 moms liked this
You are a very bad person. Like deep down, at the core of who you are, you suck.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 15, 2014 at 9:21 PM
Just bc he was into drugs doesnt mean she didnt love him..
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 15, 2014 at 9:23 PM
http://m.wcvb.com/news/wareham-man-shot-killed-outside-bourne-motel/25498126

the sisters baby daddy that was shot months earlier
csxt99
by Jennifer on Oct. 15, 2014 at 9:23 PM

I wouldn't care, either. I have no use for junkies, drunks, and pushers.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 15, 2014 at 9:24 PM
This was the best thing that could have happened to her. She can get away from that life style now. She was raised so well. She only wants the attention. I wouldnt be surprised if she already did 10 guys by now

Quoting Anonymous 2: You are a very bad person. Like deep down, at the core of who you are, you suck.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 15, 2014 at 9:25 PM
She just wants the attention they had actually been broken up and got back together a week before he died.

Quoting Anonymous 3: Just bc he was into drugs doesnt mean she didnt love him..
BlessedBounty
by on Oct. 15, 2014 at 9:25 PM
They chose their path. They are walking in their choices. No sympathy from me. I pity nobody. People will either flourish or rot.... looks like these are some rotters
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 15, 2014 at 9:26 PM
I have no use for them either. I moved far away from that town because it was becoming too much of a drug infested area from scum bags like her boyfriend

Quoting csxt99:

I wouldn't care, either. I have no use for junkies, drunks, and pushers.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 15, 2014 at 9:28 PM
Honestly she had no compassion after loosing her GRANDFATHER but shes supposedly soo sad now.

Quoting BlessedBounty: They chose their path. They are walking in their choices. No sympathy from me. I pity nobody. People will either flourish or rot.... looks like these are some rotters
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)