Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Can this really happen?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 9 Replies
My brother's gf is pregnant. Well, I should say this girl he's been having sex with who's now a long term part of our family. Oh goodie.

1st let me say my bro is NOT the most trustworthy guy in the world. Love him, but don't trust him. But he SWEARS he thinks old girl stole his condom and turkey basted herself. He was practically in tears and that's not like him. (He also doesn't want kids so I can't imagine him not wearing a condom.)

Anyway - is this really possible??? Have you ever known anyone who actually got pregnant this way?? It seems like something from a movie. Even if she did it what are the chances it would work? I dunno...opinions?
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 15, 2014 at 9:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 15, 2014 at 9:56 PM

Sure it can (though a literal turkey baster would be tough. Syringe is more like it).

I got pregnant in a similar manner. But it was donated, frozen sperm. Thawed it out in my hand, loaded it into a syringe, and off we go!

Imperfect_Faith
by on Oct. 15, 2014 at 9:56 PM
Sure, it's possible.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
babyblue415
by champagne on Oct. 15, 2014 at 9:57 PM
1 mom liked this
Get dna test when the baby comes
luckysevenwow
by Emerald Member on Oct. 15, 2014 at 9:57 PM
1 mom liked this
Even condoms aren't fool proof.

Tell him to man up and get over it.
Charlie557
by Gold Member on Oct. 15, 2014 at 9:57 PM

He's in denial. Condoms break.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 15, 2014 at 9:59 PM
Highly unlikely.
hautemama83
by on Oct. 15, 2014 at 9:59 PM
I guess it's possible. But hard to believe. He should probably get a DNA test done.
JanineDeer
by Janine on Oct. 15, 2014 at 10:10 PM
2 moms liked this

Condoms fail,  they slip,  couples take chances when it's close to the girl's period.. oh I can't get PG right now, it's okay.. 

NO guy should have sex with a girl he is not interested in marriage with.  Babies always result from sex if people are young and healthy and fertile.   Poor girls really think these guys love them and they are going to have that knight in shining armour.  The happily ever after.

I do not feel sorry for these guys.   They use the girls without mercy and oh then they cry... tell your brother you can't escape it, sex makes babies. Man up. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 15, 2014 at 10:31 PM
Oh I don't feel sorry for either of them. I feel terrible for this baby. My brother will NOT make a good dad. Our grandma actually offered to pay for a vasectomy for him years ago. But he tends to lie A LOT and seemed legitimately stunned. I'm just trying to figure out how sincere he is. Just a curiosity thing.

Quoting JanineDeer:

Condoms fail,  they slip,  couples take chances when it's close to the girl's period.. oh I can't get PG right now, it's okay.. 

NO guy should have sex with a girl he is not interested in marriage with.  Babies always result from sex if people are young and healthy and fertile.   Poor girls really think these guys love them and they are going to have that knight in shining armour.  The happily ever after.

I do not feel sorry for these guys.   They use the girls without mercy and oh then they cry... tell your brother you can't escape it, sex makes babies. Man up. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)