Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

can barely walk..pain is excruciating

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 12 Replies
Some days are better than others..today is 9 out of 10 pain wise. Can barely walk, I don't have anything to take to ease the pain, im currently in the tub. Don't plan on getting out anytime soon.
I get to live with a constant reminder of what happen on a daily basis.
Its been 8 years since the drunk driving accident. The accident that took our little boy from us. The accident that left me living with the pain over and over again. 8 years since my pelvis, back and hip were fractured. Some days the pain feels like it just happened, like today. Some days its a nagging reminder.
I just want it to end, the pain to go away, to finally live a normal life. To be able to chase my kids that i have now, and not be in pain 24-\7
Ive been to 3 different drs. One said everything is fine, another said surgery and the last said it wad MS without any tests done other than xrays.
I just want the pain to end, i cant live like this forever
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 15, 2014 at 10:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Missdameanor
by on Oct. 15, 2014 at 10:18 PM
I'm so sorry. I hope things get better for you.
Twiceblessedmom
by Gold Member on Oct. 15, 2014 at 10:19 PM
I am so very sorry first, for your loss. Second, if you are in the Michigan area, I have a wonderful neurosurgeon who specializes in complex spine. She is my God sent.
o.0
by on Oct. 15, 2014 at 10:20 PM
How old are your kids?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 15, 2014 at 10:22 PM
Yet you posted this
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 15, 2014 at 10:26 PM
I sure did, laying in the tub. With my phone didn't think it was such a bad idea to vent. But thanks for the reminder of how many bitches are in this group that dont give two shits about anything or anyone that doesn't include drama

Quoting Anonymous 2: Yet you posted this
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 15, 2014 at 10:26 PM
3-5-6

Quoting o.0: How old are your kids?
Xanexia
by Bronze Member on Oct. 15, 2014 at 10:27 PM

I don't know if this is someone being truthful or someone trying to make up something to start crap....Hard to tell here...

anonymoustwo
by on Oct. 15, 2014 at 10:27 PM
I'm sorry what a horrific ordeal. Keep searching for the right Dr. Maybe try chiropractic, it's done

wonders for some family members.
TranquilMind
by Ruby Member on Oct. 15, 2014 at 10:28 PM
I am so sorry. Praying for a miraculous turnaround.
Xanexia
by Bronze Member on Oct. 15, 2014 at 10:28 PM

I don't think people want to be nasty, but there are so many anonymous posters that make up stories to start drama, I don't think people know what to believe anymore with an anon post.

Quoting Anonymous 1: I sure did, laying in the tub. With my phone didn't think it was such a bad idea to vent. But thanks for the reminder of how many bitches are in this group that dont give two shits about anything or anyone that doesn't include drama
Quoting Anonymous 2: Yet you posted this

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)