Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Vague Posts

Posted by on Oct. 15, 2014 at 10:34 PM
  • 43 Replies
2 moms liked this
Generally are made to start drama. Adding details along the way through a post is a classic troll story. Especially if it's a controversial topic. You know people are going to react and bash. So why not include your ENTIRE story in the original post rather than adding more controversial details when questioned.

Oh and lying about rape, death, loss of a child & other traumatic events is very disgusting. You need help. Just saying!
by on Oct. 15, 2014 at 10:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Oct. 15, 2014 at 10:36 PM
When did you come back?
Imperfect_Faith
by on Oct. 15, 2014 at 10:36 PM
1 mom liked this
I agree with you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 15, 2014 at 10:37 PM
I don't always call troll. I have added details because if I add everything it won't get replies but when the story changes and Ian adding up it is a troll. Thw welfare post is a troll
bonberi
by Platinum Member on Oct. 15, 2014 at 10:38 PM
Is this in reference to a particular post? Or just in general lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 15, 2014 at 10:38 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm going to have to agree with you on this one and I normally don't agree with you about anything, lol.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 15, 2014 at 10:38 PM
1 mom liked this
I hate vague posts! Give all info in the OP! If they don't i usually assume its a troll and leave
armywifey26
by Krissy on Oct. 15, 2014 at 10:38 PM
2 moms liked this

Then they get upset when asked the same questions over and over. Oh, you already answered that? Sorry I did not feel like reading through 100+ replies to find your answer. 

blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Oct. 15, 2014 at 10:38 PM
Dude.. where ya been? I've been here for awhile. Not here as active as I used to be but I pop in & out :) miss me? Lol

Quoting Anonymous 1: When did you come back?
blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Oct. 15, 2014 at 10:41 PM
Ruhh ohh! Guess hell is freezing over♡ Lol. It's all good :) different opinions makes the virtual world go round.

Quoting Anonymous 3:

I'm going to have to agree with you on this one and I normally don't agree with you about anything, lol.

nellyoleson
by Ruby Member on Oct. 15, 2014 at 10:41 PM
Yes but better than the vague fb posts that annoy me. Like one today that said...stop it! (Stop what? Who needs to stop? Etc.)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)