Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

D*mn B!+ch!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 26 Replies
I'm about to come unglued on one of my cousins. She had the audacity to say at a family gathering in front of a bunch of our family that she doesn't think my DD is dh's. She said there is no way because DD is blonde and has hazel eyes and dh and I both have dark hair and brown eyes.

Dh was blonde as a kid. Like platinum blonde. So was my dad and my sister. My dad has blue eyes and Dh's mother has hazel eyes. We both carry recessive genes for light hair and eyes. It's not impossible for us to have a child with light hair and eyes! Not to mention that I take my marriage vows seriously and would never cheat on Dh.

Thank God for my grandmother and sister who both put her in her place. I just stood there too shocked to speak.
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 15, 2014 at 10:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 15, 2014 at 10:53 PM
1 mom liked this
If you know it's a lie, why are you so paranoid?
cinnamonkiti
by Platinum Member on Oct. 15, 2014 at 10:55 PM
1 mom liked this

Your cousin is an idiot.

Did you tell her that the milkman said that he was too worn out from his trip to her house to even consider making a stop at yours?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 15, 2014 at 10:57 PM
1 mom liked this
If you both it's not true don't worry about it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 15, 2014 at 10:57 PM
So 2 brown eyed people made a hazel eyed baby? Riiight! Troll night
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 15, 2014 at 10:58 PM
I'm not paranoid. I'm just pissed that she had the balls to just blurt it out in front of 40+ family members at a funeral visitation! If she had questions she could have talked to me or dh or our grandmother or my sister who she is close to. I had numerous people bring it up over the course of the evening.

Quoting Anonymous 2: If you know it's a lie, why are you so paranoid?
kylenkodysmom
by Gold Member on Oct. 15, 2014 at 11:01 PM
2 moms liked this
My DH and I both have brown eyes. Our oldest DS has blue eyes. Maybe you should do some research before trying to call someone a "troll"

Quoting Anonymous 4: So 2 brown eyed people made a hazel eyed baby? Riiight! Troll night
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 15, 2014 at 11:02 PM
Brown is dominant. Blue, hazel etc are recessive. If two brown eyed people both have 1 parent with light eyes they will both carry the recessive gene and have a chance of having a light eyed child. My mother has brown eyes and my dad blue. His parents are brown and hazel. My parents had 1 brown, 1 blue and 1 hazel eyed child. His parents had 1 blue and 1 brown.

Quoting Anonymous 4: So 2 brown eyed people made a hazel eyed baby? Riiight! Troll night
KendallsMommee
by Spoiled SAHM on Oct. 15, 2014 at 11:02 PM
Wouldn't bother me at all...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 15, 2014 at 11:02 PM
Got ya.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Brown is dominant. Blue, hazel etc are recessive. If two brown eyed people both have 1 parent with light eyes they will both carry the recessive gene and have a chance of having a light eyed child. My mother has brown eyes and my dad blue. His parents are brown and hazel. My parents had 1 brown, 1 blue and 1 hazel eyed child. His parents had 1 blue and 1 brown.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 15, 2014 at 11:03 PM
Lol no. My sister gave her a piece of her mind though!

Quoting cinnamonkiti:

Your cousin is an idiot.

Did you tell her that the milkman said that he was too worn out from his trip to her house to even consider making a stop at yours?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)