Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

update will they take them for these reasons?

Posted by on Oct. 15, 2014 at 11:00 PM
  • 98 Replies
1 mom liked this
My SO sister watches my youngest two during the day while my SO and I work since last Friday she has been watching my oldest also since he just got out of the hospital.

Today when I call on my lunch she said the CPS had came and since my SO and I wasn't home she left. The only reason I could think of why CPS would show up at mg door is because of step son mom she has it out for us now that my SO went and got emgancy custody of step son.

I'm worried because we are in a 3 bed room apartment with 5 kids and I am preg. The two girl share a room and all 3 boys are in the same room. We prob won't be able to get a place until late spring or early summer. And baby will be due before then.

My SO sister said the place was a little messy because she had cleaned up the toys from play time and the girls were messy from lunch she also said my son was sleep on the couch, I don't know if that is going to make us look bed my kids are usually clean and so is our place.

Will they take them for any of those reasons?

Update

Thanks to all the ladies who actually helpful and not rude. The lady from cps came back out yesterday evening, she there for negelect I knew it was step son mom from begging but after hearing the accusations that just confirmed it.

The lady saw that my house wasn't filthy, all the kids had beds step son wasn't made to sleep in the kitchen. My fridge and cabinets are full of food, kids had their clothes and toys. I showed her proof that my step son is in school , she saw that none of them are being abuse or neglected. She talked to all 3 boys separately, she played with youngest ones she saw that tlour kids are well taken care of.
by on Oct. 15, 2014 at 11:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Oct. 15, 2014 at 11:03 PM
No clue. Bump.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 15, 2014 at 11:05 PM
3 moms liked this

Why keep making children when you can't afford to care for them properly?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 15, 2014 at 11:06 PM
I have no idea. I do wonder why you're having more kids when you're already all packed in like sardines.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 15, 2014 at 11:06 PM
2 moms liked this
They have to have evidence of neglect. I don't put anything past CPS though, seems they always target ppl they shouldn't and let kids that truly need their help fall through the cracks. You'll be fine, don't worry about it.
Cmgmqmmom
by on Oct. 15, 2014 at 11:07 PM
2 moms liked this
So much fail.
amy-momof5
by Silver Member on Oct. 15, 2014 at 11:08 PM
What is your definition of messy? Does everyone have their own beds?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Oct. 15, 2014 at 11:09 PM
Stop it with the common sense right now!

Quoting Anonymous 2:

CheerioHolder
by Ruby Member on Oct. 15, 2014 at 11:09 PM
I doubt it. Highly doubt it.
valdez-tribe
by Bronze Member on Oct. 15, 2014 at 11:10 PM
That wasn't my question. We can care for our kids they have a roof their head food, clothes and toys they everything they need, they all of their own bed we just need more space and it's not like we will never be able to afford it we just have to wait

Quoting Anonymous 2:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Oct. 15, 2014 at 11:11 PM
lol! As if you don't stuff your 6 kids into 2 bedrooms. If they have their own rooms, they are clearly spoiled.

Quoting Cmgmqmmom: So much fail.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)