Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm scared and worried

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies

My family and I live Dallas, TX and there's been cases of ebola in Dallas. I'm scared, I'm worried about myself and my family. Why do people come back to United States with this crap? Why? 

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 15, 2014 at 11:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 15, 2014 at 11:33 PM

BUMP!

Shy_Dia
by Emerald Member on Oct. 15, 2014 at 11:37 PM
I doubt they are thinking, hey let's get ebola and contaminate our family, friends and strangers! Awesome idea!!

But! Stay safe.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 15, 2014 at 11:40 PM
I'm in Dallas too. While I feel like this whole scenario just proved that an average hospital is not prepared for a situation like this and the CDC is incompetent, I'm still not worried. I will worry when a few more cases are diagnosed.
Donna.June
by Pigpen on Oct. 15, 2014 at 11:42 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm from Dallas and all of my family lives there.

I can't believe that nurse took a flight after being told not to (from what I read she was told not to).
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 15, 2014 at 11:43 PM
Most people dont know they have it till they exposed others.
Cmgmqmmom
by on Oct. 15, 2014 at 11:44 PM
Post #54237953 about Ebola and still filled with misinformed idiots.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 15, 2014 at 11:46 PM
China and the USA are the top at risk for contamination from Africa at this current time. The WHO already has released that we will probably have a problem by January. Not just in Dallas. I am sorry you are there and soon every place with an international airport will start to report having Ebola in their cities.

My suggestion is to do what I will be doing when the report comes it has entered my area: bunker down in my place with my family and ride it out isolated. Good luck.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)