Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ever wonder??

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 2 Replies

Ever wonder . . .  why am I still with my husband?  Would it be better if we get a divorce?  Sometimes I just get so angry and depressed, I fantasize being without him, or being with another man. Not sexually-and there is no other many I think about being married to in particular, I just  think about being married to that "ideal" husband. Attentive, sweet, caring, romantic, one who listens, etc. I've been with my husband for 19 years, married for 12, and have 2 beautiful children, but many times I feel like he doesn't care to listen, truly listen to me when I'm sad, or upset. And every single time we have an argument or disagreement, I am the one who apologizes and changes, and that shouldn't be the case. There is no way it is always 100% MY fault.  I know I can't be the only one that feels this way. I mean, I love him, I really do, but sometimes, I wonder, am I still IN love with him still, or has the monotony of every day life gotten in the way of me seeing that?

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 15, 2014 at 11:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Mrs.Kubalabuku
by on Oct. 15, 2014 at 11:37 PM

After you think about the ideal, how do you feel?

It's normal to wonder and think about how it could be different when the going is tough.  What matters is that something pulls you back to reality and you realize overall happy or unhappy.

So, after a fantasy what keeps you with him?

vegaswife2011
by LMAO on Oct. 15, 2014 at 11:41 PM
Hugs. I wish I knew what to tell you, I'm sorry. I did and then I divorced him. Good luck to you mama.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)