Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

To the poor mommas out there.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 50 Replies
  • After your bills are paid how much money do u have leftover for other things  from your check? Do u get stressed out over money?

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 15, 2014 at 11:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KendallsMommee
by Spoiled SAHM on Oct. 15, 2014 at 11:45 PM
Wasn't something similar posted earlier today? Exact wording except savings was mentioned...
CameraMum
by Anne on Oct. 15, 2014 at 11:45 PM
1 mom liked this

$8,000 (give or take a $1,000) a month is left over after all the bills are paid.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 15, 2014 at 11:47 PM
I had about $100 left the last time and it had to last me for 2 weeks!!! Beginning of the month always sucks because rent, car insurance and electric is due and then a few days later i have to pay phone bill and daycare!

KendallsMommee
by Spoiled SAHM on Oct. 15, 2014 at 11:48 PM
This is for "poor" moms, silly.

Quoting CameraMum:

$8,000 (give or take a $1,000) a month is left over after all the bills are paid.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 15, 2014 at 11:48 PM
Pretty much

Quoting KendallsMommee: Wasn't something similar posted earlier today? Exact wording except savings was mentioned...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 15, 2014 at 11:49 PM

Our monthly living expenses are about $3k/mo. After taxes and other paycheck deductions, DH brings home a little over $10k.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Oct. 15, 2014 at 11:51 PM
After just bills no grocery etc it's about $700-$800. Yes extremely stressed.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Oct. 15, 2014 at 11:52 PM
50 dollars. Very worried
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Oct. 15, 2014 at 11:52 PM

I'm a single mother of a 2 year old son. I work full time barely making it, a college student doing online college for nursing, and I'm on food stamps, WIC, and medicaid. Out of my paycheck, I don't have much left after paying bills out of my own pocket each month. I don't get any help from family members because they don't really care. When I finish school and become a nurse, it will get better and will give my son a better future. It was very stressful before I went on welfare and it's a little easier now that we can eat actual food rather than ramen noodle crap.

MilkLover0203
by on Oct. 15, 2014 at 11:52 PM
Switch the due dates around to suit your needs, and if you're low income enough, look into state assistance for childcare.

Quoting Anonymous 2: I had about $100 left the last time and it had to last me for 2 weeks!!! Beginning of the month always sucks because rent, car insurance and electric is due and then a few days later i have to pay phone bill and daycare!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)