Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I want to clear up the *school shooter post confusion*

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 107 Replies
5 moms liked this
Okay. This is a fucking shit storm. As someone who saw the original post and also someone who's seen the follow up S/O posts and as someone with an IQ in the intelligent range, let me clarify what REALLY happened.

OP came to us for advice. (Big fucking mistake apparently)
She saw a FB post by a guy mentioning wanting to shoot up a school and depression. She wasn't sure if she should call the police or not, if it was serious enough, so she asked MCs.
She IS NOT friends with him.
She didn't say she doesn't care about his depression, she meant: depression is not an excuse for his threats/fantasies.
She made a mistake and forgot to hide her name in the screen shots. She also had a public profile page on FB.
The crazy bitches on MCs are harassing/stalking her now. (Even though all she did was try to get help)
Sassy is awesome and saved the day.
Crazy bitches: leave the poor girl alone!! She may have potentially saved a bunch of kids from a rampage shooter!
You're welcome bitches!! (Addressed to the a moms stalking OP)
Ask any questions, and I will answer them accurately.
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 4, 2014 at 12:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
redo
by Gold Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 12:38 AM
I did not see that get so out of hand like that.

Wtf ladies. Fuck your childishness.
ChaoticX4
by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 12:39 AM
Can everyone calm down now?
happymomma13
by Platinum Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 12:40 AM
Thank you OP. The people stalking me are further endangering my children and I think I'm curious what I can do about all of the anons posting about me
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 4, 2014 at 12:42 AM
4 moms liked this
Report their asses to the admins. Call the police and tell them everything! Including what happened on here. Women on this site can be crazy, do not take it lightly.

Also, you don't want this crazy guy to find out your connection.

Please be cautious.

Quoting happymomma13: Thank you OP. The people stalking me are further endangering my children and I think I'm curious what I can do about all of the anons posting about me
andi_pandi
by Andrea on Nov. 4, 2014 at 12:43 AM
Glad to hear it was reported!
Manic_Sinner
by ✨Makeup Momma✨ on Nov. 4, 2014 at 12:43 AM
I was gone for a few hours and missed it. People on here are crazy.
Yellow_Lileigh
by Gold Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 12:45 AM
Good grief. CM stalkers really need to get lives.
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Nov. 4, 2014 at 12:45 AM
5 moms liked this

I can answer all questions also because I COPIED THE ENTIRE FUCKING POST .....because I knew this shit would happen.....smdh

momofirish3
by Platinum Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 12:46 AM
Quoting happymomma13: Thank you OP. The people stalking me are further endangering my children and I think I'm curious what I can do about all of the anons posting about me
sorry you're going through all this. You really did do the right thing.
I'm sorry these bitches are being so ridiculous. Hopefully it will blow over soon. Definitely report the anons that are harassing you or posting your info.
mrsmoonbeam
by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 12:47 AM
The dumbass post makeing fun of the OP poofed as I was replying Omg WTF was WRONG with that one chick what a immature Bitch she was .
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)