Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The men of cm women

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 87 Replies
1 mom liked this
I just don't get it. I see post on here about terrible men. The cheaters and scum bags of the earth. Then I see other post about other men who can do no wrong. They work a 200 hour work week then come home do most of the cleaning and cooking. Really? Isn't there middle ground around here? Am I the only one with a dh that is in between scum bag and Mr. wonderful?
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 4, 2014 at 12:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PoisonEyeV
by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 12:45 AM
1 mom liked this

*raises hand*

Jubileee
by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 12:45 AM
2 moms liked this
Mine goes back and forth between the two. It just depends on my mood.
deboramomof2
by 💋sweetcandy💋 on Nov. 4, 2014 at 12:46 AM
My husband has his asshole moments & freaking awesome moments lol
SamanthaSage
by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 12:49 AM
3 moms liked this

That's because you get the braggers and complainers. If there's nothing to complain about there's no posts. If there's nothing to brag about, again there are no posts. I guess the ones caught in the middle are pretty boring so you don't hear about them.

Manic_Sinner
by ✨Makeup Momma✨ on Nov. 4, 2014 at 12:49 AM
My hubby is not a scum bag at all. I know scum bag because my ex husband was every bad thing imaginable. I'm not saying my husband is perfect, of course he gets on my nerves sometimes, like leaving his clothes on the floor. Ugh! I go between bitchy and nice more than him.
theboyfactory
by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 12:49 AM
1 mom liked this
My awesome husband that I love is far from perfect...lol. We argue about him forgetting to take out the trash on Thursdays and other completely normal things.
rfhsure
by beast mode on Nov. 4, 2014 at 12:50 AM
1 mom liked this
My so is amazing. That said, we don't live together and aren't married yet. So I'll get back to you in 5 years or so ;)
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 4, 2014 at 12:57 AM

This is Cafe Mom, everyones child is "above average" intelligence  and relationships are puppies and rainbows.

momof2boy2girl
by Valerie on Nov. 4, 2014 at 1:00 AM

My husband is awesome. He does help clean and cook at times and he works hard. He has his moments, but so do I. I don't ever publicly bash him for any shortcomings that he may have at times. I love him and respect him.

I have been with a POS scumbag. My ex as very awful and I am glad to be rid of him.

liah81
by Bronze Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 1:01 AM
1 mom liked this

I dunno. Mine's pretty awesome and, while he has his flaws obviously, I don't really feel like trashing him on an internet forum is appropriate or healthy for our relationship. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)