Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is this innocent? Or is this kid a stalker in training?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 13 Replies

My daughter is 8, and a boy her age on her soccer team is obsessed with her. She could care less lol. She tells me he stalks her and her friends in school. He tries to stand near her during soccer practice to smell her hair, he made a replica of her jersey with her last name and number and wears it around... plus some other weird things.

Wtf lol.

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 4, 2014 at 1:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CarlosFer
by Julia on Nov. 4, 2014 at 1:21 AM
Innocence of first love!!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 4, 2014 at 1:25 AM

When she said "Mom... the boy sniffs my hair..." I got a little concerned. But she is extremely merticulous with her looks and hair. She uses shampoo and conditioner that smells like cotton candy and jolly ranchers. So, it seems justified? Lol her brother does the same thing.

Quoting CarlosFer: Innocence of first love!!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 4, 2014 at 1:27 AM
If she feels uncomfortable id set up a meeting with the teacher, counselor, principle who ever will listen. It May sound like first love and that its innocent. But honestly you never know how things will end up now a days. Puppy love might turn into obsession. If his love is not being returned he might get mad, violent, more pushy. You dont know how his life at home is. He could be picking up these behaviors from home. It does not sound right to me, it raises a red flag in my book. Better safe then sorry.
CheerioHolder
by Ruby Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 1:42 AM
Seems innocent. Kids are just weird.
gee18
by busy mommy2Ari on Nov. 4, 2014 at 1:44 AM
Lol I think its weird I actually laughed but kids will be kids
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 4, 2014 at 1:44 AM
Hmmm, considering that my kid WAS a stalker and never did any of this - I would say innocent
susannah2000
by Ruby Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 1:44 AM

Quoting Anonymous 1:

When she said "Mom... the boy sniffs my hair..." I got a little concerned. But she is extremely merticulous with her looks and hair. She uses shampoo and conditioner that smells like cotton candy and jolly ranchers. So, it seems justified? Lol her brother does the same thing.

Quoting CarlosFer: Innocence of first love!!!

She's "meticulous" with her hair yet her hair smells like candy? LOL

BrittSam2011
by Ruby Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 1:47 AM

Sorry, no idea. Here's a bump though.

PinkEminem
by Silver Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 1:48 AM

LOL IDK... It sounds weird to me. I don't know how far he'd have to go to make it stalking. =-/

susannah2000
by Ruby Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 1:48 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Anonymous 2: If she feels uncomfortable id set up a meeting with the teacher, counselor, principle who ever will listen. It May sound like first love and that its innocent. But honestly you never know how things will end up now a days. Puppy love might turn into obsession. If his love is not being returned he might get mad, violent, more pushy. You dont know how his life at home is. He could be picking up these behaviors from home. It does not sound right to me, it raises a red flag in my book. Better safe then sorry.

Wow, the kid is only 8, and you are all ready to set him up as a violent stalker killer. I guess being "safe" only includes the girl, and to hell with the little boy, who hasn't done anything wrong.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)