• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Why is this happening to me??

Posted by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 1:26 AM
  • 8 Replies
I managed to dodge the thrush experience with DD and DS. Was just feeding YDS and OH LOOK, THRUSH! Joy of joys, thus it begins...
by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 1:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
kgracio
by Bronze Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 2:21 AM
Poor mama that's no fun. I had thrush with my oldest ds it was horrible. So painful for both of us. So far so good with baby #2.
smalltownteddy
by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 10:01 AM
He had a little white tint yesterday during the day, but last night it got thicker. Definitely thrush :( My boobs are already tender. Luckily I caught it early so a trip to urgent care for some antifungals should nip it in the bud.

Quoting kgracio: Poor mama that's no fun. I had thrush with my oldest ds it was horrible. So painful for both of us. So far so good with baby #2.
MrowPhoto
by Silver Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 10:03 AM

I managed to avoid that thank god. Also only had one vaginal yeast infection my whole life. No yeast for me, thanks lol.

smalltownteddy
by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 10:05 AM
I've never had a yeast infection, luckily. Well. I guess I have one now on my boobs. Joy.

Quoting MrowPhoto:

I managed to avoid that thank god. Also only had one vaginal yeast infection my whole life. No yeast for me, thanks lol.

MrowPhoto
by Silver Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 10:06 AM

What exactly does it do to your boobs? lol

Quoting smalltownteddy: I've never had a yeast infection, luckily. Well. I guess I have one now on my boobs. Joy.
Quoting MrowPhoto:

smalltownteddy
by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 10:11 AM
They're just kind of burny and raw feeling. :(

Quoting MrowPhoto:

Quoting smalltownteddy: I've never had a yeast infection, luckily. Well. I guess I have one now on my boobs. Joy.

Quoting MrowPhoto:

MrowPhoto
by Silver Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 10:15 AM

Oh lucky you lol. Be glad it isn't vaginal. They are no picnic.

Quoting smalltownteddy: They're just kind of burny and raw feeling. :(
Quoting MrowPhoto:

Quoting MrowPhoto:

kgracio
by Bronze Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 2:15 PM
I'm always checking my baby's mouth so if I do see it I can nip it early

Quoting smalltownteddy: He had a little white tint yesterday during the day, but last night it got thicker. Definitely thrush :( My boobs are already tender. Luckily I caught it early so a trip to urgent care for some antifungals should nip it in the bud.

Quoting kgracio: Poor mama that's no fun. I had thrush with my oldest ds it was horrible. So painful for both of us. So far so good with baby #2.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)