Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Which is Which?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 29 Replies

Be honest, when you find out someone is gay, do you ask them (or think to yourself) which one is the "man" and which is the "woman"??

Why or why not?

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 4, 2014 at 7:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 4, 2014 at 7:05 AM

bump

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 4, 2014 at 7:05 AM

no because it's a stupid question. They are in a same sex relationship, neither represents the opposite gender.

Bubbie0809
by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 7:06 AM
No.
Because they are obviously both whatever gender.
And not all relationships work that way.
From my understanding.
sugareemommee
by Ruby Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 7:07 AM
What?! They're not trying to be a man and a woman they're just in love ya weirdo
RobinBright
by Ruby Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 7:07 AM
No, that's a silly concept. Just like with heterosexual couples, the personalities and roles of every homosexual couple are different.
epoh
by Ruby Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 7:08 AM
Not really, but I have asked my two male gay friends if they're a top or bottom. I don't really understand the assignment of a gender role in a relationship.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 4, 2014 at 7:08 AM
It's actually a pretty common thought. I've heard people refer to one as the "feminine" partner and the "butch" partner.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 4, 2014 at 7:09 AM

I'm not the weirdo, I'm asking because I was asked that about my wife and I, and another person told me that EVERY couple he knows, particularly lesbian couples, one of them always tried to look like a boy. Even though I know several couples were both are just as feminine or neither are. It's not always one feminine and one masculine.

Quoting sugareemommee: What?! They're not trying to be a man and a woman they're just in love ya weirdo

TheRingmaster
by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 7:09 AM
No, because regardless of how they live, they're technically both men or both women.
woodswalker
by Gold Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 7:10 AM

No, because that is a stupid  ignorant question

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)