• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Am I lame for being excited?

Posted by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 8:36 AM
  • 14 Replies

I'm so excited that I'm going to making my own money!   It's just babysitting and I don't need the income, but I'm excited!

by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 8:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Nov. 4, 2014 at 8:38 AM

Nothing wrong with that. I was so exicted to get back out in the working world. I love having my own money.

theTosh.O
by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 8:40 AM

BUMP!

TheRingmaster
by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 8:46 AM
Aren't you a recovering addict? Not being mean, but are you stable enough to watch children? State certification? Home check done? Cpr certification?
I just think a babysitter should be fully qualified with the whole hone having full background checks and regular drug testing with safety home checks.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 4, 2014 at 8:48 AM

Cool! More money for WalMart shopping!

TxCowGirl07
by Platinum Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 8:49 AM

OH damn... I read the first sentence and thought you bought a printing press!  hee hee

theTosh.O
by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 8:53 AM

yes I am.

I have no problems.  I'm going to her house and I do have CPR certification.

Quoting TheRingmaster: Aren't you a recovering addict? Not being mean, but are you stable enough to watch children? State certification? Home check done? Cpr certification? I just think a babysitter should be fully qualified with the whole hone having full background checks and regular drug testing with safety home checks.

theTosh.O
by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 8:55 AM

that's awesome!

Quoting TxCowGirl07:

OH damn... I read the first sentence and thought you bought a printing press!  hee hee

TheRingmaster
by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 8:55 AM
You had a background check? Regular drug testing? State certification?
If this US a person you know, that's different.
I'm just super careful. I'm glad you're doing good :) you have your head on straight. :)
Please don't take offense. I was just asking.

Quoting theTosh.O:

yes I am.

I have no problems.  I'm going to her house and I do have CPR certification.

Quoting TheRingmaster: Aren't you a recovering addict? Not being mean, but are you stable enough to watch children? State certification? Home check done? Cpr certification?
I just think a babysitter should be fully qualified with the whole hone having full background checks and regular drug testing with safety home checks.

theTosh.O
by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 8:56 AM
1 mom liked this

On a side note, my home is very safe.  Even when I was an alcoholic and took pain meds, I never left them in sight.

Quoting TheRingmaster: Aren't you a recovering addict? Not being mean, but are you stable enough to watch children? State certification? Home check done? Cpr certification? I just think a babysitter should be fully qualified with the whole hone having full background checks and regular drug testing with safety home checks.

bcoll
by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 8:57 AM
I think being excited is justified.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)