• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

wanna know what us wrong with our system

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 24 Replies
1 mom liked this
Is when you get assistance, and your nails are done, you have a newborn baby, and two toddlers who are dressed in dirty filthy clothes and you are dressed nicely with your hair done and nails done.

But are getting cash assistance.

Yes I am sitting at my county assistance office for a meeting, and over heard the woman saying she gets cash assistance
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 4, 2014 at 9:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 4, 2014 at 9:06 AM
Or bitches on assistance for like 10 plus years.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 4, 2014 at 9:07 AM
Yup.

But the people who have both husband and wife working full time, Get no help and are struggling.

Quoting Anonymous 2: Or bitches on assistance for like 10 plus years.
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Nov. 4, 2014 at 9:09 AM
Same old same old PA post.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 4, 2014 at 9:09 AM
I can't understand people who have children in poor condition and/or too small clothing. I know many people who do their own hair and nails beautifully though.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 4, 2014 at 9:10 AM
Could be possible that she does her own nails and etc.

But just don't understand.

Quoting Anonymous 3: I can't understand people who have children in poor condition and/or too small clothing. I know many people who do their own hair and nails beautifully though.
SuckIt69
by Gold Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 9:11 AM
That sounds more like a parenting fail rather than a system fail.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 4, 2014 at 9:14 AM
Maybe.

But how about they go get a job so you can afford your kids clothing.

Quoting SuckIt69: That sounds more like a parenting fail rather than a system fail.
GloryDaze
by Silver Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 9:18 AM
No, its a system fail because the deadbeats of society keep complaining they aren't getting any help from the government. Then you have governors and senators etc... who want the votes so they tend to cater to the dead beats and the bleeding hearts of society and then before we can bat an eyelash our taxes are being raised again.

Quoting SuckIt69: That sounds more like a parenting fail rather than a system fail.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 4, 2014 at 9:20 AM
Yup.

Worst is the oldest child is crying about a toy, with snout coming out his nose.

And running all over the place.

We are in an office setting where potential employers are in and out of here.

Quoting GloryDaze: No, its a system fail because the deadbeats of society keep complaining they aren't getting any help from the government. Then you have governors and senators etc... who want the votes so they tend to cater to the dead beats and the bleeding hearts of society and then before we can bat an eyelash our taxes are being raised again.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 4, 2014 at 9:20 AM
1 mom liked this

What's really wrong with our system is too many people care about the wrong things. There's so many more important things to be upset over than some woman in the welfare office. You don't know a persons situation and it may be what you think it is but it may not be.

Maybe people should take the anger they have for the mother and turn it into passion for the kids to make sure they grow up to know and do better than the way they were raised.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)