Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Oh HELL NO!!! You tell her!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 11 Replies
So long story short one of my brothers is dead.

I have a cousin who molested my little sisters and brother. It came out when I walked in on him molesting my brother.

It went to court with enough evidence for him to be convicted except he got acquitted because the DA called him "that little bastard...." (he was 14) so the whole thing got thrown out of court.

Well fast forward. He is married to a woman with kids and now they are expecting another one. Due around the middle of June. But apparently they all think she will have this kid on my dead brothers birthday.

My Aunt (cousins mom) called me and asked me to tell my sister and mother what the kids due date is.

IM NOT DOING IT!!! She can fucking call then and tell her that her pedophile son is having a kid on my brothers birthday. That is a can of worms I'm not opening.
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 4, 2014 at 10:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
thenameshailie
by Emerald Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 10:26 AM
1 mom liked this

Umm yeah, I wouldnt want to be involved either.

ragdoll7777
by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 10:27 AM
1 mom liked this

Why tell her at all? Maybe it doesn't even happen that day. I'd just leave it alone.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 4, 2014 at 10:29 AM

Somehow I can't fathom how a case with solid DNA evidence and eye witnesses would be completely thrown out.  A re-trial sure, but to just say "Oh, this guy said something mean, you're not guilty anymore?"

Not quite buying it.

Don't fret.  Babies rarely come ON their due dates.  (No, I don't want to be quoted telling me how your individual baby did come on the due date.  The statistics are it is not the norm.  There are always exceptions to the rules and on a site with thousands of Moms there's bound to be a couple.)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 4, 2014 at 10:29 AM
Yeah I don't even want to be in the room for that conversation. When my mom gets all calm and quite then shit is about to go down. And my sister is the opposite she will be screaming and cussing and just no.

Quoting thenameshailie:

Seagodess
by Emerald Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 10:32 AM

Why does she even need to know? I would assume she doesn't talk to this cousin anyways.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 4, 2014 at 10:35 AM
It was some kind of technicality.

Quoting Anonymous 2:

Somehow I can't fathom how a case with solid DNA evidence and eye witnesses would be completely thrown out.  A re-trial sure, but to just say "Oh, this guy said something mean, you're not guilty anymore?"

Not quite buying it.

Don't fret.  Babies rarely come ON their due dates.  (No, I don't want to be quoted telling me how your individual baby did come on the due date.  The statistics are it is not the norm.  There are always exceptions to the rules and on a site with thousands of Moms there's bound to be a couple.)

thenameshailie
by Emerald Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 10:44 AM

I dont see why it even matters anyway

Quoting Anonymous 1: Yeah I don't even want to be in the room for that conversation. When my mom gets all calm and quite then shit is about to go down. And my sister is the opposite she will be screaming and cussing and just no.
Quoting thenameshailie:

Elle.tea.22
by Emerald Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 10:51 AM
Why is that part of the famy still in contact anyways?
Sydel
by Platinum Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 11:00 AM

Stay far away from that mess. I have some family drama similar situation. My aunt was killed by her dh and his family acts like we are just suppose to move on and not be hurt or angry. They tried to throw a joint family reunion over the summer claiming the two families need to come together. Umm..  No Go to Hell. Obviously there is more to my story as I'm sure there is more to yours. Prayers of strength and healing to you and your immediate family.

navywife0204
by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 11:00 AM
1 mom liked this

Does his wife know that she married a pedophile? 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)