Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I need one! I want one! And I am asking for one, for Christmas!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 24 Replies

I have a mismatched bedroom set, it was on the bottom of "furniture needs" when we bought this home. The dressers match and are new but the night stands are not and the fact that I don't have a bed-frame/headboard drives me crazy. I want one and I know a nice one will cost more than I have ever asked for in a Christmas gift but, I don't think it is too much to ask for. Right?

Do you have a headboard? Or what is something you want for Christmas?

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 4, 2014 at 11:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 4, 2014 at 11:20 AM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 4, 2014 at 11:25 AM

BUMP!

Anonymous

BUMP!

Anonymous

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 4, 2014 at 11:26 AM
I want something practical like your request. I usually ask for clothes, purses, perfumes just stuff that I realize is crap I don't need. I want stuff that is practical but maybe I don't feel I could justify it with my own money. As I'm getting older I look back and can't believe how much money I wasted on stuff I couldn't really afford. I never went into debt for it but could have saved and/or spent my money wiser!
I'm debating between asking my parents for an appliance, furniture, or just to help with my dd's school tuition.
I know I want my Living room furniture from living spaces.
Scarlevimama
by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 11:27 AM

I have a headboard, we just bought it. It was damaged and on clearance, all we had to do was glue a small piece back on that took about 2 minutes. I was pretty excited about it.

All I want for Christmas is a bunch of essential oils. I'm a little obsessed.

Rhodin
by Ruby Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 11:28 AM
When I needed a new computer in college, I picked the store I wanted to buy it from and asked everyone to get me gift cards from that store. You can do the same for your bed.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 4, 2014 at 11:28 AM
Yes I have a headboard.

I don't really ask for things for Xmas. If I want something I normally just buy it.
supermama322
by Kaylee on Nov. 4, 2014 at 11:28 AM
We didn't have a headboard or matching furniture until like..a year ago. We had our bed on a metal bed frame. Our new frame with headboard was cheap.
I think that's a great gift idea!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 4, 2014 at 11:28 AM
1 mom liked this
None of my furniture matches. I prefer a more eclectic yet coordinated look.

I don't want anything for Christmas other than safe roads so I can go see my brother who just got home from Afghanistan.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)