Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does this dream mean I watch too much law and order

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 4 Replies
Last night I dreamed that I found abandoned triplet babies. I called the cops and they kept telling me the babies were mine. I kept telling them know because I can't have kids anymore. They said DNA proved it. I was telling them someone set me up.

They sent me to a doctor who said I had not recently had children and couldn't have kids. Then the police told me I could keep the babies.
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 4, 2014 at 11:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 4, 2014 at 11:48 AM
Bump
MichLW69
by PackersXLV4 on Nov. 4, 2014 at 11:51 AM
1 mom liked this
All I have to say is, there's no such thing as watching too much "Law and Order".

Keep the babies. Olivia Benson has a baby of her own to raise and can't take triplets too.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 4, 2014 at 12:02 PM
It's really to bad my dream wasn't about soiling sheets with Stabler.

Quoting MichLW69: All I have to say is, there's no such thing as watching too much "Law and Order".

Keep the babies. Olivia Benson has a baby of her own to raise and can't take triplets too.
MichLW69
by PackersXLV4 on Nov. 4, 2014 at 12:04 PM
Oh yeah...

Quoting Anonymous 1: It's really to bad my dream wasn't about soiling sheets with Stabler.

Quoting MichLW69: All I have to say is, there's no such thing as watching too much "Law and Order".

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)