Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

YDS pooped in a stranger's underwear. WWYD?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 29 Replies

Poll

Question: What would you do?

Options:

They're clean. Hand them over without saying anything.

Confess, and offer to replace them.

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 27

View Results

To make a long story short, YDS came home from preschool wearing someone elses clothes. He had an accident at school, and instead of calling me to bring a change of clothes (I live right around the corner), they put someone elses clothes on him. He had a change in his backpack, but he didn't bring it with him yesterday. I took the clothes off of him as soon as we got home, only to discover that he'd peed AND pooped in the loner underwear =/ I rinsed them out immediately, used stain remover, and washed them twice. Since it's preschool, I'm pretty sure they were someone elses clothes, and not just spare ones from the nurses office.

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 4, 2014 at 11:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 4, 2014 at 11:42 AM
Don't say anything. Just replace them.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 4, 2014 at 11:43 AM
I'm grossed out that he had on used underwear, though. Lol!
ArmyWife112908
by Mrs.Crane on Nov. 4, 2014 at 11:44 AM
Just replace them.
Seagodess
by Emerald Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 11:44 AM

Confess and if needed, offer to replace them.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 4, 2014 at 11:45 AM
1 mom liked this
They're clean now. Just return them.
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Nov. 4, 2014 at 11:46 AM
Just replace them, they don't need to know why.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 4, 2014 at 11:53 AM

I kinda was to, but then again, he's only 4, so chances are he's not going to catch anything, lol. Also, I used to cloth diaper and used the same ones for multiple kids. I've even bought and sold used ones. So I don't know. Why am I squeamish about underwear, but not diapers, y'know?

Quoting Anonymous 2: I'm grossed out that he had on used underwear, though. Lol!

TheLadyAmalthea
by Platinum Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 11:55 AM
Most schools keep extra clothes for these times. It's happened to my son. The underwear does not belong to anyone. They purchase the underwear for times like these.
thenameshailie
by Emerald Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 11:55 AM

Im pretty sure they were clothes meant for this reason. Why do you think they woud send him home in another students clothes. Either way, wash them and return them and dont forget to send his own from now on.

MichLW69
by PackersXLV4 on Nov. 4, 2014 at 11:56 AM
Replace them. And in the future, have a change of clothes there in case of another emergency. Just bc you're right around the corner, doesn't mean he should have to sit there waiting for you to bring him clean clothes.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)