• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

End the friendship?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 1 Replies
Would you end a friendship of 7 yrs. If your friend repeatedly tried to hold you back in your business? For example, going to the higher ups and convincing them to let her take over your presentation, boldly in your face steal a customer, "forgot to forward" an important party invitation from very prominent leaders, or lied about availability to attend a luncheon "tickets are all sold out" only to find out that there were plenty left to purchase.
Am I being over dramatic, or does it make sense that I no longer want such negativity in my life?
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 4, 2014 at 12:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 4, 2014 at 12:20 PM
1 mom liked this
Nope. Sounds like your "friend" would throw you under the bus and run over you to get ahead. I've seen it happen before to my friend.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Would you end a friendship of 7 yrs. If your friend repeatedly tried to hold you back in your business? For example, going to the higher ups and convincing them to let her take over your presentation, boldly in your face steal a customer, "forgot to forward" an important party invitation from very prominent leaders, or lied about availability to attend a luncheon "tickets are all sold out" only to find out that there were plenty left to purchase.
Am I being over dramatic, or does it make sense that I no longer want such negativity in my life?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)