• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I want to die

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 9 Replies

Yes I am seeking help,Yes I'm on meds but no they aren't helping any. Yes i have called and sent a message to the doctor to help me but in the mean time all i want to to fall asleep and never wake up.

That's my confession

No i do not plan to harm myself

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 4, 2014 at 12:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Mom-to-2kids
by Sapphire Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 12:18 PM
Hugs. Hopefully you can find a better combo to help
mamatink7
by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 12:19 PM

i am sorry you are feeling this way. sending hugs your way that the sun will finally show up. what has been happening? 

J.M.O.
by Ruby Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 12:20 PM
Pm me mama if you wanna talk.
RichmondMom3
by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 12:20 PM

I can understand how you feel.  I felt the same way about 12 years ago.  Just try and think of your future.  What is it that is making you feel that way right now?  How can you change it even if it's just an effort of getting through the next hour.  Or begin with 30 minutes.  After a while your hours will turn into days, then nights, then weeks, and so on.  

You are worth sticking around for.  Not only for yourself but your kids and family.  There might be a stranger out there that needs your help like you are seeking it today.  You could be that one person that turns life around for them and gives them a purpose to live.  You can message me if you want any further help.

RichmondMom3
by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 12:21 PM

p.s.- i to was on medication.  it was the meds that were making me feel worse.  once i got them out of my system i began to feel better and not so dark inside.  talk to your doctor and see what he says.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 4, 2014 at 12:21 PM

My marriage is falling apart I feel stuck and the kids are all over the place lately I feel like i'm losing my grip on everything  

Quoting mamatink7:

i am sorry you are feeling this way. sending hugs your way that the sun will finally show up. what has been happening? 

Bajanmama
by New Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 12:25 PM

Listen to music until you fall asleep. I often want to die too :( but I imagine my kids finding me and I can't do that to them. I hope you feel better soon.

Dardenella
by Ruby Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 12:25 PM

You are going to a doctor but are you talking to anyone.  Ask your doctor if there are support groups for you.

It sounds like depression to me.  You are almost to tired to even hear about anything.  It is just too much effort.

There are many different medications and many take more than a month to actually "kick in"  but if one doesn't work then ask if you can try a different medication.

If your doctor is unwilling, I would get a different doctor. 

The biggest part will be having someone to talk to.

mamatink7
by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 12:42 PM

i am so sorry you are going through this. where do you live? if you want someone to talk to please message me. 

Quoting Anonymous 1:

My marriage is falling apart I feel stuck and the kids are all over the place lately I feel like i'm losing my grip on everything  

Quoting mamatink7:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)