Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Should I have stuck around?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 2 Replies

I was talking to a couple people I knew outside the grocery store. I noticed a truck about to back into another one. The woman I was talking to yelled for him to stop but it was too late.  They went over to the vehicles to be witnesses. I went about my shopping. When I left,the police were just getting there. I didn't see any need for me stay since there were already 2 witnesses there and it's pretty obvious what happened anyway. Now I'm kind of wondering if I should have stayed and told the police what I saw even though it would be exactly the same as what the other people saw. What do you think?

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 4, 2014 at 12:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Seagodess
by Emerald Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 12:39 PM

I think it would have been good to stay. Even if the other people saw it, sometimes stories get mixed up. The more witnesses that give a statement, the easier it is to figure out exactly what happened.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 4, 2014 at 1:03 PM

If it had been something major,I definitely would have stayed,but it was so minor it didn't seem to me that I needed to be there. But now I'm feeling a little bad. Not very,but a little.

Quoting Seagodess:

I think it would have been good to stay. Even if the other people saw it, sometimes stories get mixed up. The more witnesses that give a statement, the easier it is to figure out exactly what happened.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)