Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Where can I find other people or groups online for converstation about my course?

Posted by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 12:35 PM
  • 0 Replies

I have spent time around relatives or friends who ask me questions about their medications or diagnoses. I explain that legally I can't tell people certain things as it is against the law. I am for one a student and the second reason I am only going to be an office employee.

I have explained to relatives why they need to stick to a cholesterol free diet. I have also tried to help where I can with some of the food they purchase, but like I warned them I am not a nutritionist. Some people I know don't want to accept this.

I once did not know the answer as to where bile comes from. Now I know it's produced by the liver only I hadn't gotten to the chapter three weeks ago. So my mom's friend said I don't know anything. This same woman is a diabetic and at times she can have juice it's suppose to be about 2 ounces. She got angry because I gave her two ounces in a small glass and not a full 20 ounces in her 20 ounce cup.

I am not going to be responsible for killing her!

I for one know it's hard to make healthy decisions. I love fountain sodas, sweets, and sugary cereals. I have also brought my cholesterol and glucose levels down. I have lost twenty-seven pounds since January.

I just wish I had other people who study medical teminology to talk with. So if anyone knows of an online plac elet me know. I have tried looking for associations for medical offie employees and it seems that over days of searching I could only find Medical assistant associations.

by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 12:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)