• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If you send your sick kids to school

Posted by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 12:39 PM
  • 62 Replies

I don't like you.

If this makes you sad, go cry into one of your boobs.

by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 12:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Nov. 4, 2014 at 12:40 PM
So many sads these women will have.
MichLW69
by PackersXLV4 on Nov. 4, 2014 at 12:42 PM
I didn't know I should send them to school sick. Have I been doing it wrong?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 4, 2014 at 12:42 PM
As long as there is no fever/vomiting/diarrhea they're going to school. If I kept my kids home for every cold they had that didn't also include those symptoms they'd never go to school in the winter.
theTosh.O
by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 12:43 PM

so you give other kids colds all winter?

Quoting Anonymous 2: As long as there is no fever/vomiting/diarrhea they're going to school. If I kept my kids home for every cold they had that didn't also include those symptoms they'd never go to school in the winter.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 4, 2014 at 12:44 PM
2 moms liked this
Yeah, I have sent my kids to school sick. Not vomiting and pooping everywhere but cold sick. This is the real world. You suck it up, take some over the counter shit to alleviate the symptoms and you move along. I go to work sick...part of life. As adults they will have to go to work sick and deal with sick coworkers.
theTosh.O
by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 12:44 PM

Very wrong.  Don't you know your down time is more important?

Quoting MichLW69: I didn't know I should send them to school sick. Have I been doing it wrong?

Seagodess
by Emerald Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 12:44 PM

Unless he has snot pouring out of his nose, throwing up, fever, diarrhea, he's going to school. I dont keep him home for every cough and sniffle.

msalice_21
by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 12:45 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh no!!! Not the COLD!!!! *SCREAMS!*

Quoting theTosh.O:

so you give other kids colds all winter?

Quoting Anonymous 2: As long as there is no fever/vomiting/diarrhea they're going to school. If I kept my kids home for every cold they had that didn't also include those symptoms they'd never go to school in the winter.

theTosh.O
by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 12:45 PM

So you don't care if you make other kids sick?

Quoting Anonymous 3: Yeah, I have sent my kids to school sick. Not vomiting and pooping everywhere but fold sick. This is the real world. You suck it up, take some over the counter shit to alleviate the symptoms and you move along. I go to work sick...part of life. As adults they will have to go to work sick and deal with sick coworkers.

Momtogirls0823
by Platinum Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 12:46 PM
1 mom liked this

Hasn't this been done already?  Can we just let this poor, dead horse lie already?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)