• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Blu Life One Android phone

Posted by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 1:05 PM
  • 7 Replies

Mobile Photo

I'm planning on buying this. Does anyone have it? Do you like it?
by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 1:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
abifasc
by Silver Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 3:06 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Nov. 4, 2014 at 3:08 PM
My friend just bought one. It arrived yesterday and is severely detective.
abifasc
by Silver Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 3:27 PM
Defective? Where did she buy it?

Quoting Anonymous 1: My friend just bought one. It arrived yesterday and is severely detective.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Nov. 4, 2014 at 3:36 PM
All I know is she bought it brand new online. What retailer I am not sure. It was shipped overnight by fed ex. It turns on and off randomly and when you press an app to open (like Facebook) it will open a different app. She is going to send it back since its under warranty etc.

Quoting abifasc: Defective? Where did she buy it?

Quoting Anonymous 1: My friend just bought one. It arrived yesterday and is severely detective.
abifasc
by Silver Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 3:38 PM
Ok good to know

Quoting Anonymous 1: All I know is she bought it brand new online. What retailer I am not sure. It was shipped overnight by fed ex. It turns on and off randomly and when you press an app to open (like Facebook) it will open a different app. She is going to send it back since its under warranty etc.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Nov. 4, 2014 at 3:40 PM
I'm sure she just got a bad apple. It happens sometimes. Especially with electronics. Least its covered under warranty.

Quoting abifasc: Ok good to know

Quoting Anonymous 1: All I know is she bought it brand new online. What retailer I am not sure. It was shipped overnight by fed ex. It turns on and off randomly and when you press an app to open (like Facebook) it will open a different app. She is going to send it back since its under warranty etc.

abifasc
by Silver Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 3:48 PM
Yes that's good. My friend has one and loves it, I just wanted more opinions.

Quoting Anonymous 1: I'm sure she just got a bad apple. It happens sometimes. Especially with electronics. Least its covered under warranty.

Quoting abifasc: Ok good to know

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)