Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's Your Opinion On My Baby Girl Name? (POLL)

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 30 Replies

Poll

Question: Like The Name? Pronounced (Lennex) not (Len-nox))

Options:

It's Okay

I Would Pick A Different Name

Love It

Hate It

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 54

View Results

Me and DH are 7 months pregnant with our 2nd child. It's a girl. We have a 3 year old son. His name is Phoenix. People thought it was strange when we 1st announced his name. We got oh that's cute, strong, unique, yuck! Don't like it. We didn't want a very common name but not to far out there either. Well every one warmed up to the name. Now we hear wow cool name from most. Same with this little girl. We may want to name her Lennox Rose. ( unsure on the spelling yet.)opinions? We are open to other names also ladies 😁
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 4, 2014 at 1:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BalderdashMom
by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 1:19 PM
I didn't vote. I just wanted to read the thread. You'll pi k it or you won't with no help from the lot of us. LOL
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 4, 2014 at 1:19 PM
I know a girl named Lennon. Lennox, eh it's not horrible but it's not amazing either, IMO.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 4, 2014 at 1:20 PM

Nope.

MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Nov. 4, 2014 at 1:20 PM
2 moms liked this

I don't lke it. Nor your boy name to be honest. But I am not into trendy names at all.

ColtsFan1912
by FriendoftheFoot on Nov. 4, 2014 at 1:20 PM

I don't care for it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 4, 2014 at 1:21 PM
Yeah but we are still on the fence of. Is it too weird or not. DH says sometimes he likes it. Then other times he don't know. Thinks maybe it might grow on him.

Quoting BalderdashMom: I didn't vote. I just wanted to read the thread. You'll pi k it or you won't with no help from the lot of us. LOL
momtoBrenna
by Gold Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 1:21 PM
1 mom liked this

It reminds me of the computer operating system Linux so I voted hate it. I do like Rose though as a middle name. 

Night_Roane
by Platinum Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 1:22 PM
Usually I like unusual names, but this is too much even for me. It sounds distinctly un-feminine and reminds me of the computer company.
summerlove3677
by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 1:22 PM
I love the first name but not the middle name. The middle name is to common for the first name
PrincessPizza
by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 1:23 PM
It's cute but I'm not in love with it. I know a Lennox, we call him Lenny lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)