Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I loath this kind of hypocrite

Posted by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 1:52 PM
  • 12 Replies
I have a friend who has been on some kind of public assistance since her first pregnancy. She's currently pregnant btw. She posts memes and anecdotal articles slamming people who "live off the system" on a regular basis. We've chatted about the irony and what I find blatant hypocrisy and she ends by calling me a 'hater'. She's not bringing me down and I do consider her a friend, poor judgement and all, sometimes I wanna wring her neck!

So...do you have a friend who's a hypocrite or one with a particularly loathsome attitudes etc.?

by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 1:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Nov. 4, 2014 at 1:53 PM
*loathe

No, I don't know anyone like that.
BalderdashMom
by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 1:55 PM
Thanks Grammar guru

Quoting Danesmommy1: *loathe

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Nov. 4, 2014 at 1:57 PM
My cousin posted something about people not working and using the system on her fb and her friend called her out for not working and being on medical assistance.
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Nov. 4, 2014 at 1:58 PM
2 moms liked this
I love your SN, balderdash is a great word!

Quoting BalderdashMom: Thanks Grammar guru

notjstasocermom
by Sapphire Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 1:58 PM

TheRingmaster
by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 1:59 PM
No.
MilkLover0203
by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 2:00 PM
1 mom liked this
I didn't read this. I like your avi.
anon55
by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 2:02 PM
1 mom liked this

I have a "friend" who has three kids, and has utilized public assistance in one way or another for years and years. Now, I actually don't care about that part, whatever. I care that she actively encourages apathy in voting and constantly slams the government, all of the time. The same government feeding her children, that I don't get. 

firebird78
by JKL's mom on Nov. 4, 2014 at 2:02 PM
I had one "friend" like that...she has a handful of kids and has been on assistance the whole time. But yet, she would do the same thing, post those stupid memes on her wall. Because she is like this in many areas of her life, I decided to cut her off.
BalderdashMom
by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 2:04 PM
I choose my friends carefully. I try not to cut them out of my life unless they turn into life sucking vampires

Quoting firebird78: I had one "friend" like that...she has a handful of kids and has been on assistance the whole time. But yet, she would do the same thing, post those stupid memes on her wall. Because she is like this in many areas of her life, I decided to cut her off.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)