• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Would you leave him over this?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 54 Replies

Last week DH decided he wanted to roll play and have angry sex he started a fight that lasted more then 25 minutesI was never told this plan so as we are fighting he drags me into the bedroom pins me to the bed removes my pants and I'm thinking this is all real so I of course fight back trying to get him off me as he start's undoing his pants and me screaming for him to stop my oldest dd busted in and started screaming like i've never heard telling him to stop. As he gets up I stumble into a corner and cry because I thought he was going to rape me.. 

He said he was just roll playing and dropped hints like winking at me but never once did I see him wink or anything to clue me in. I am so torn as to what I should do. Do I forgive and forget or do I pack myself and the kids and run.

WWYD???

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 4, 2014 at 1:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 4, 2014 at 2:02 PM
1 mom liked this

I would get marriage counseling now.

ragdoll7777
by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 2:02 PM
1 mom liked this

Did he stop once he saw the kid? I'm all for role playing but there has to be obvious safe words and the right time to do it; I feel like he took it too far; you are the only one who knows whether you should leave him or not.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 4, 2014 at 2:03 PM
5 moms liked this

....Therapy. Therapy for everyone.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 4, 2014 at 2:05 PM

Yes he stopped after she came in and left the room after a few minutes he came back in and told me he was only trying to spice things up and as scared as i was/am I'm having a hard time moving past it 

Quoting ragdoll7777:

Did he stop once he saw the kid? I'm all for role playing but there has to be obvious safe words and the right time to do it; I feel like he took it too far; you are the only one who knows whether you should leave him or not.

Seagodess
by Emerald Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 2:05 PM

I wouldn't leave over that. I would have a serious talk about it though. He thought he warned you by winking, apparently you didn't notice. It sounds like a complete mis understanding. If he wants to play like that, he should tell you or come up with some sort of code word so you know ahead of time.

iloveu4ever
by Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 2:06 PM
1 mom liked this
I dunno. Is this the first time it happened? all I know is my husband would never be turned on by that. Also Red flag would be that he saw u scared and didn't care. Ur kids were home and he did that? What happen after she bursted in? Is she ok. That would be VERY dramatizing for her. Wow.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 4, 2014 at 2:07 PM

That's not even close to how role playing works, I would have called the police and pressed charges.

ArmyWife112908
by Mrs.Crane on Nov. 4, 2014 at 2:07 PM
I wouldn't divorce him but i certainly would be pissed. There would be a serious conversation happening.
chalisa0
by Ruby Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 2:07 PM
4 moms liked this

That wasn't "role play."  In role play, both partners are in on it.  I would be very concerned if I was you.  Yes, I would consider leaving.  He sounds horrible to me. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Nov. 4, 2014 at 2:08 PM
That wouldn't bother me. But everybody different. I would just sit down and talk to him and tell him that next time he needs to be more clear he just playing.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)