• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My baby turns 2 in January and doesn't...

Posted by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 2:17 PM
  • 8 Replies
1 mom liked this
Wear diapers anymore! Even for naps and overnight. She is completely diaper free! YAY!

I didn't even potty train this kid! Just pulled out the potty and bam! She rarely has accidents, has never pooped in her pants or on the floor, and I never remind her to use the potty. She is a baby pro!

Sorry, total brag post! I'm just super proud and quite amazed! She's my 5th and non of the older kiddos took to the potty like this!
by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 2:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
J.M.O.
by Ruby Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 2:18 PM
Nice! I hate cleaning poopy butts. I hope my third trains as easily as my first two!
Mom-to-2kids
by Sapphire Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 2:20 PM
Both my son and daughter were the same way:)
ms_amanda
by Platinum Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 2:25 PM
You were extra lucky! Having 2 easy trainers would be fantastic!

My oldest has autism and my middle twins we raise have FASD so their special needs made for some obstacles in training them. My dd was a stubborn control freak (still is) so she chose to wear diapers until she was close to 3. My last peanut is the only that didn't give me a rough go at it! :)

Quoting Mom-to-2kids: Both my son and daughter were the same way:)
bcoll
by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 2:26 PM
Hehe two of mine were the same way. 13 months and 17 months. I felt cheated out of the baby stage with those two all around though. Lol
ms_amanda
by Platinum Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 2:26 PM
1 mom liked this
Here too! There's literally very few things I dislike about parenting as much as cleaning poop from bottoms or walls or undies or wherever! Poop stinks!

Quoting J.M.O.: Nice! I hate cleaning poopy butts. I hope my third trains as easily as my first two!
ragdoll7777
by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 2:26 PM

Yai! what an awesome feeling.

Mom-to-2kids
by Sapphire Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 2:28 PM
My son was diaper free 2 weeks before 2 my daughter was at 20ish months :) and I didn't have to push or anything they just did! Yay for diaper free!!!

Quoting ms_amanda: You were extra lucky! Having 2 easy trainers would be fantastic!

My oldest has autism and my middle twins we raise have FASD so their special needs made for some obstacles in training them. My dd was a stubborn control freak (still is) so she chose to wear diapers until she was close to 3. My last peanut is the only that didn't give me a rough go at it! :)

Quoting Mom-to-2kids: Both my son and daughter were the same way:)
Rhodin
by Ruby Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 2:30 PM
Potty training DD2 before her 2nd birthday was kind of a side effect of training DD4. The only issue I have is finding pants that aren't saggy in the butt.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)