Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

He's lost it. Edit

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 67 Replies
Ok before anyone tells me just leave. Not as easy

Two nights ago we were watching a movie where the guy gets ass raped. I replied "that hurts" not thinking anything of it. Since then hubs has flipped shit because I told him a detail of a past sex experience... I didn't even realize what I said. Never would I mean to hurt him and I told him this. He has since grabbed his survival gear and prob is going to camp out somewhere where he can't be found. He won't talk to me. When I saw him his ring was off his finger.

I'm a sahm. And I have a cat and our savings went to this house we are staying with a family member in. Or else I would be crossing state lines right now.

Update
He came home after work. We talked it out he agrees that was something very stupid to act like that about and he doesn't even know what caused that outburst. Times have been stressed but nothing to set that off. He's calmed down and apologized . I said sorry for bringing it up but not sorry for my past. For some reason he is picturing me screwing whomever it is he's thinking of. I never said a name. I kno he's a jealous guy but that's no excuse.
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 4, 2014 at 3:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ladybugchick317
by Gold Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 3:08 PM

Just let him get it out of his system and when he realizes he is acting like a two year old he will chill.

Mazie0723
by Ruby Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 3:09 PM
he left because you were butt raped or because you've had consensual anal sex?

Either way he's an asshole. Did he think you were a virgin when y'all got married?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 4, 2014 at 3:09 PM
He's right. I hate stupid people who don't think before speaking. Whose fault is that you didn't even realize what you said
DanaG70
by Ruby Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 3:10 PM
1 mom liked this

I hate mind games... tell him to stop acting like a damn child.

crumpy_gat
by No. on Nov. 4, 2014 at 3:10 PM
Ptsd?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 4, 2014 at 3:11 PM
2 moms liked this

What an insecure idiot, let him live in the wilderness lol.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 4, 2014 at 3:11 PM
Quoting Mazie0723: he left because you were butt raped or because you've had consensual anal sex?

Either way he's an asshole. Did he think you were a virgin when y'all got married?

No he knew I was in two long relationships and had a one night stand. He has a kid from a previous marriage. And it was consensual try out it didn't even go full on because I didn't like it. Apparently now he can only think of a guy screwing me
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Nov. 4, 2014 at 3:11 PM
I'm not sure I follow... is he so mad because you were raped?
SpnFulOfSugar
by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 3:12 PM
Umm I'm confused? He left because you told him about a last sexual experience? How long have you been with him?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 4, 2014 at 3:12 PM
1 mom liked this

So...he flipped out because you implied something you've done in your past? Is that right?

if so....I cannot stand when men do this!! Especially when they have past sexual histories themselves!! It's total insecurity and it's unattractive and annoying. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)