• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Lena Dunham - Sexually molests younger sister

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 36 Replies
(Lena Dunham is an American actress,screenwriter,producer,and director. [2] She wrote and directed the independent film Tiny Furniture (2010),and is the creator,writer and star of the HBO series Girls. She has received eight nominations for Emmy Awards as a writer,director,actress and producer and won two Golden Globe Awards for Girls. Dunham is also the first woman to win a Directors Guild Award for Outstanding Director in a Comedy Series.)
Lena Dunham wrote a book about her early childhood, which depicts a disgusting revelation about herself molesting her younger sister.
The book, "Not That Kind of Girl" has several passages where. Dunham says she would masturbate while laying in bed next to her sister, bribe her with candy for kisses, and at one point she says she "opened her 1 yr old sisters vagina" because she was "curious".
Lena Dunham compares her actions to that of a pedophile, desperately trying to win over a small girl.
This has sparked serious debates over wether her actions were out of pure curiousity, or something much sinister.
Some people even defended Lena on twitter!

I think she has a problem. What do yall think? ??
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 4, 2014 at 3:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
crumpy_gat
by No. on Nov. 4, 2014 at 3:31 PM
How old was she
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 4, 2014 at 3:32 PM
Um, that's pretty sickening. How old was she when this went on?
nayeli.c
by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 3:32 PM

I think it si disgusting and I can't believe that she would write about that.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 4, 2014 at 3:33 PM

I think that the things she describes go far beyond normal 7 year old curiosity and her parents should have put a stop to it and asked her where she learned such disturbing behaviors. 

RaLALA
by Silver Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 3:34 PM
She does. I feel bad for her sister. Telling all these things and never asked permission.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 4, 2014 at 3:36 PM
Her parents apparently had no issue with her behavior. At one time she mentioned her father saying to give it time, and her sister would appreciate her advances....

Quoting Anonymous 3:

I think that the things she describes go far beyond normal 7 year old curiosity and her parents should have put a stop to it and asked her where she learned such disturbing behaviors. 

SuckIt69
by Gold Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 3:36 PM
It's all sorts of fucked up. Even the way she writes about it is like, "Is this wrong? Or was it wrong? Idk...whatever."

I wonder what her family feels. Ffs,...she's all sorts of fucked up.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 4, 2014 at 3:39 PM
She was 7 when it started, and 17 or so when it stopped.

Quoting Anonymous 2: Um, that's pretty sickening. How old was she when this went on?
nachobizness
by Ruby Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 3:42 PM
Sick and what double standards...if a guywwrote about it all hell would break loose smh
TheRingmaster
by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 3:43 PM
If she was under 7....I say curious
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)