Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I have nobody on Earth

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 19 Replies
My dad left me when I was 2 months and 19 days old. I was raised by an abusive mother who decided to get rid of me 4 years ago when I stopped giving her money while she was saving her own. I see my alcoholic brother about once per year and the reason is always he wants money. With my husband we live like roommates. He literally told me he still stands me only because of the kid. It's hard to have nobody on earth, nobody to love and care about me
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 4, 2014 at 3:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MilkLover0203
by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 3:41 PM
So, change your situation.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 4, 2014 at 3:42 PM
How?

Quoting MilkLover0203: So, change your situation.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 4, 2014 at 3:44 PM
No one can change that but you. Get out and make your own life and friends.
ragdoll7777
by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 3:44 PM

I'm sure your kid loves you; I think you are paying too much attention to the things you don't have, start counting your blessings and you'll see you have a lot to be thankful for.

MicheleJM
by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 3:44 PM
3 moms liked this
You have your kid.
Go to counseling or give your dh the boot. Volunteer, join meetup.com, find a moms group. Join a support group like al-anon. You have options.
motherofzandz
by Gold Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 3:46 PM
Make friends. Decide to fix your marriage or leave. Value yourself and you will see how much there is to be thankful for.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 4, 2014 at 3:47 PM

I'm not trying to sound mean,but when you decide to stop feeling sorry for yourself,your life will change for the better.Self pity is only going to hold you down.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 4, 2014 at 4:05 PM
I'm so tired of being alone. Even when I had some kind of relationship with my mom I knew I was alone because she never cared about my problems. She only cared about her needs. My kid loves me but I really need an adult who would be happy that I exist. And I'm so lonely and tired of not living but existing for so many years
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 4, 2014 at 4:07 PM
Thank you. I'm about to check those groups.

Quoting MicheleJM: You have your kid.
Go to counseling or give your dh the boot. Volunteer, join meetup.com, find a moms group. Join a support group like al-anon. You have options.
OrientalLily
by Platinum Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 4:09 PM
This.

Quoting MicheleJM: You have your kid.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)