• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I feel like a failure....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 11 Replies
I worked like crazy to get my bachelors then with 2 kids I got my masters.... Now I am applying for jobs and all I get is "thank you for applying keep trying". I am tired, I feel alone, stupid and useless.

I don't know what I am doing wrong, I've changed my resume thousands times,
I feel like there's something wrong with me...

My husband... He's unhappy because I don't want/feel like adopting a different lifestyle (he wants us to be swingers) so.... He's just adding up the blame of his lack of happiness on top of my frustration.

I just wish my life would end... Today, now... But I have to live for my kids. :(((((
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 4, 2014 at 3:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TheRingmaster
by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 3:46 PM
You need a healthy relationship....you are not inone. Good luck.
Scarlevimama
by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 3:48 PM
1 mom liked this

Looking for jobs sucks. Keep on trucking, doll.

As for your dumb husband, it's not "swinging" if you don't want to do it. It's just him cheating. He can't make you want to swing. And if he tries, he's a horrible person. That's a hill to die on for me. If he wants to screw other people, he can go screw other people, but don't expect the door to MY home to be unlocked when you come back.

motherofzandz
by Gold Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 3:49 PM
Your dh wants to be swinger's so he has permission to cheat. Tell him he drops it or he moves out. Don't let him pressure you into it. You deserve happiness not a man that wants to push you into a lifestyle you don't want.
The job thing will work out, just don't give up. Keep trying. Stay positive.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 4, 2014 at 3:49 PM

Mobile Photo

Please read this book.
sunsetchick34
by Gold Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 3:50 PM
Your husband is a douche. Leave him, be happy n keep looking for that job mama, it will happen. Hang in there. Hugs
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Nov. 4, 2014 at 3:52 PM
Don't let him guilt you into that! Good luck in the job search.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 4, 2014 at 3:53 PM

I would like my life to end too, but I live for God.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 4, 2014 at 3:53 PM
Your husband is being a shitty partner. It's a lot harder to get through a rough patch without support. I'd tell him you need him to act like a husband, or leave the relationship because you are not interested in his new curiosities, and you need a spouse that is fully committed to the more important things going on in your life.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 4, 2014 at 4:15 PM
I wish I could leave... But I have no job, no money and 2 kids.... I have no choice until I get a job.
Kellyjude1
by Gold Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 4:54 PM
1 mom liked this

You are not a failure.  It seems you are doing all you possibly can to seek employment.  Don't give up.  Continue to seek employment fill out all the application you can.  Sadly its just that tough out there financially for lots of people.  Your children will give you that amazing strength you need to not give up and keep going strong.  Of course they need and love you.  As far as your husband you deserve better.  Don't allow him to bring you down.  Set your goals and plans and keep positives in your life keep the negatives out.  I hope things get better soon...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)