Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

A bit aggravated with my "so called friend"q

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 2 Replies
"My friend" and I was going to adult ed. She has a son and I was pregnant at the time. We could only have 7 absents. So I decided I would have to stay home, because it would take longer for me to heal and etc. So "my friend" asked if I wanted to watch her kid while she was in school so I said that was fine. BUT I told her when she was done with school and stuff if she could help me and watch my DD while I went to school. She said yes. Well she finishes school and I had my DD, and I asked her when will she be able to start watching my DD? She says she can't for long that she's moving with her husband on base. So I ended not going back to finish my diploma. I'm so upset that I've been there for her and her son.. so she could get her diploma and get it over with. But you couldn't do me that favor, so I could get my diploma! Now she wrote not to long ago that she's getting her tuition going and gonna start college soon. Me still sitting here without a diploma.. :/ anyways.. I have a wonderful DH and blessed with 2 kids now. I'm currently a SAHM and when they hit 4 or 5 years old they will start going to school. I'm going back and getting my diploma or GED. She was a friend for 11 years and totally let me down.

Sorry I just had to vent and stuff. Excuse the story it's all over the place. Thanks for reading!
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 4, 2014 at 4:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 4, 2014 at 6:51 PM
Bump
poohbearkfc
by Gold Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 6:54 PM
I'm sorry. Good luck.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)