• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy help please?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies

Yes, I know I'm pregnant. It's not that kind of help LOL.  I'm almost 20 weeks pregnant and I've been feeling crampy all day right around my belly button area. Almost like PMS cramps but not that severe. I haven't been moving around much, I've tried relaxing and putting my feet up. No bleeding, just had an U/S to find out the gender and everything looked great. 

Is this crampy feeling normal now? My ultrasound was a few days ago so I doubt it could be that. I don't need to poop either. I'm not constipated, my pants are loose fitting as they are pajama bottoms. Soo loose they might fall down if I didn't hold them up. 

Thanks for helping

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 4, 2014 at 4:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
rebeccasmommy09
by Gold Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 4:37 PM

Is your stomach getting hard? It could be Braxton hicks contractions.

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

zeenah
by Zarah on Nov. 4, 2014 at 4:39 PM
I've never experienced that. Maybe call your OB. I called for everything, better safe than sorry.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 4, 2014 at 4:39 PM

well I'm kinda fluffy before getting pregnant so I haven't noticed any hardening. Is it too soon for BH?

Quoting rebeccasmommy09:

KennyPooPoo22
by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 4:42 PM
It could be Braxton hicks, nothing to worry about if it's that. Is baby still moving good? I cramped my whole pregnancy with ds.
rebeccasmommy09
by Gold Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 4:43 PM

Not too early at all. Honestly, when I got them, I never noticed the hardening either but they did feel like cramps that came and went throughout the day. I think with dd2 it was around 20-22 weeks that I started getting them, especially if I was dehydrated or had a busy day. Lay on your left side and drink plenty of water. See if that helps.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

well I'm kinda fluffy before getting pregnant so I haven't noticed any hardening. Is it too soon for BH?

Quoting rebeccasmommy09:

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 4, 2014 at 4:45 PM

yeah he's squirming around. If I sit for too long, he gets active. If I get active, he stops

Quoting KennyPooPoo22: It could be Braxton hicks, nothing to worry about if it's that. Is baby still moving good? I cramped my whole pregnancy with ds.

rachellaree20
by Rachel on Nov. 4, 2014 at 4:48 PM

Probably braxton hicks.  Also try drinking more water if you haven't been drinking a lot.  Being dehydrated can cause the cramping and contractions to happen.

KennyPooPoo22
by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 4:52 PM
Don't worry then. Most likely it's just Braxton hicks.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

yeah he's squirming around. If I sit for too long, he gets active. If I get active, he stops

Quoting KennyPooPoo22: It could be Braxton hicks, nothing to worry about if it's that. Is baby still moving good? I cramped my whole pregnancy with ds.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)