Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Got fired for "stealing"...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 51 Replies

I've worked at Wal-mart for 10 years now and I worked as a Electronics ZMS. A few days ago I purchased food from the Deli on lunch and I put my reciept in my pocket like I always do. I got called in the front office during my lunch and the store manager fired me for stealing...what the hell? I paid for it and I have the fucking reciept and I showed him and he asked me to leave and never come back. I'm trying to get a hold of market manager and hasn't respond to me yet. Well I got a call that I have to go to court soon and I still have the reciept and I purchased it with a debit card and it has last 4 digits of my number on the reciept. I better get my job back after working for them for 10 years and I have 3 children to support and my husband passed away 3 years ago. I always hated that store manager ever since I started it and I heard he got arrested for DUI twice ever since I started. Hopefully everything will be resolved really soon because being unemploy sucks and that manager is a fucking liar and I did purchase it and have the reciept, if I lose everything due to that dickhead of a store manager then there will be hell to pay.

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 4, 2014 at 5:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommy211983
by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 5:04 PM
That's messed up. Good luck!
spooky415
by Emerald Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 5:04 PM
Ok well his DUI has nothing to do with it.

Sucks that they didn't just fire you and made it so you would have difficulty getting another job.
B1Bomber
by Ruby Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 5:06 PM
The DUI just shows what kind of person he is.

Quoting spooky415: Ok well his DUI has nothing to do with it.

Sucks that they didn't just fire you and made it so you would have difficulty getting another job.
flprincessmom
by Bronze Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 5:07 PM
1 mom liked this
You have proof, so fight it. And I would report him...
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Nov. 4, 2014 at 5:08 PM
Good luck fighting it, I hope you get your job back.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 4, 2014 at 5:09 PM
Talk to corporate
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 4, 2014 at 5:12 PM
4 moms liked this
Obviously more to this
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 4, 2014 at 5:12 PM
That's fucked up! File for unemployment now just in case you don't get it back. You might not get unemployment, but still try. Make sure they know the truth! Tell unemployment that you will send them a copy of the receipt as proof that you're not lying.
AllofFive19
by Emerald Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 5:13 PM
Fight it and file for unemployment. You may need to talk to an attorney.
Arjpc
by Silver Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 5:13 PM
1 mom liked this
If this is true, you can sue them for this.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)