Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I wonder if I would care if she was dead

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 9 Replies
My mother.I hate her,she is a awful human and a waste of a life.But I sometimes feel bad because I hate no one,no one but her.I wonder if I would regret it if something happened to her.
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 4, 2014 at 5:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
cjs702006
by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 5:09 PM
Maybe not right away but maybe eventually.
grnhsegoddess
by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 5:10 PM
My so hated his brother...when he died he cried, but still didn't have anything nice to say about him
scarletmeshell
by Platinum Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 5:10 PM

Why spent so much energy hating her?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 4, 2014 at 5:11 PM
Maybe, maybe not. Do your part of what's right and don't worry about the rest. Hate isn't worth your energy.
702girly
by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 5:16 PM

I used to hate my parents but it has changed to indifference. I don't think I will care when they die. That is sad to me because I wished I had parents who weren't horrible people but it is what it is. My parents are awful people and I can't be around them or allow them around my children.

Hate fades away over time unless you feed it. Indifference is a much better place. It doesn't drain me like the hatred did. 

Medic32
by Go PREDS! on Nov. 4, 2014 at 5:17 PM
You might cry for who she SHOULD have been to and for you, but for her as she is? Probably not.
Jessy76
by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 5:19 PM

I often think the same thing about my bio father. When I have those thoughts I remind myself of all the days my mom spent working 3 jobs and trying her hardest just to feed us. I also remember how much drama and BS he would bring every time he was around and I just thank goodness that he has no idea how to get in touch with me.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 4, 2014 at 5:25 PM
It depends on what she did to you and what kind of person she is. There were times when I was thinking what my mother was doing without me. Then I've been told that while I was dying several times (heart attacks, fear and sorrow) she was traveling to Paris. I wish her long and happy life but I think that when she passes away I would be sorry for what we couldn't have and not for the person she was
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Nov. 4, 2014 at 5:26 PM
Maintaining hate is exhausting, let it go.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)