Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

think this is only

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 4 Replies
The only times I've ever actually WISHED my period would come!! I'm 5-6 days late as of today and no sign of it coming >.< I took a test 2 days ago which was negative of course but its driving me nuts lol. For the past 18 months its come like clock work, it was nice knowing when to expect it..
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 4, 2014 at 5:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
TheRingmaster
by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 5:17 PM
Of course? I tested positive nearly a week before I missed my period all seven times. You should have been positive by then since you already missed.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 4, 2014 at 5:21 PM
I meant I was 99% sure it would be negative.
Ive always tested postivite before a missed period.. I usually "know" before I even test.

Quoting TheRingmaster: Of course? I tested positive nearly a week before I missed my period all seven times. You should have been positive by then since you already missed.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 4, 2014 at 5:22 PM
I wished for my period too. Never came. Currently 31weeks and counting :)
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 4, 2014 at 5:33 PM
I mostly just want to get it over with lol. Dh has a 4 day weekend coming up and next week I have to drive ds to and from school and have midterms... I don't want to be on my period next week lmao.
It'd be super weird if I was pregnant cause I've always "known" before testing, but not a big deal cause we planned to TTC next month anyway

Quoting Anonymous 2: I wished for my period too. Never came. Currently 31weeks and counting :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)