• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I JUST HAVE TO B#$%H!!!!!

Posted by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 5:52 PM
  • 3 Replies

My boss should be on that movie horrible bosses.  (if he were in it there would be no capitalization....)  First, yesterday I was so extremely sick that I just couldn't muster up the energy to come in,  he says that's fine.   I find out today, that he was complaining about me, to another co-worker, calling in sick on a Monday (I very rarely call in sick... very rarely...) 

He has been asking all day "How you feelin?"  He doesn't really care, he just wants to make sure I'm gonna be here tomorrow..  How do I know this you ask yourself?  Because he made the comment, "I sure hope your here tomorrow because we are gonna be busy"... Bull shit!!!  it is going to be a normal freaking Wednesday... nothing different, no more deliveries than normal are coming in,  no more shipments than normal are going out.  He just wants to sit on his ASS and send his emails to his "pen pals" all day, kinda like he did yesterday, even though he told the guys out in the warehouse because I was gone, he was going to be super busy doing all the paperwork...  Of which he did exactly zero of... I took care of it all today.  The guys told me that he was either on his email or watching TV all day.. Jerk.

Then I'm on my way back to my desk... MY phone is ringing.. MY phone..  what does he do??/ he freaking answers it!!!!  OMG.  i just want to throw him through the window.  I really can't stand this place anymore.. I am so outta here.  resume' is polished and ready to be distributed... 

thanks for letting me vent.. :)

by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 5:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
J.M.O.
by Ruby Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 5:55 PM
Jerk! I had a boss that would clean under his finger nails for hours while the rest of us ran around like crazy. Really, how dirty could they be considering he did nothing?!?!
poohbearkfc
by Gold Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 5:56 PM
Your welcome. And good luck.
happinessforyou
by Platinum Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 5:56 PM

My boss can have the next episode... lol I feel for you. GL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)