Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I know this is going to sound insensitive

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 14 Replies
But how do you a lot of you forget to buy groceries this is the 4th I have no food post I've seen in two days ...

Food is a major part of life , I just don't understand how you can not have food?!

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 4, 2014 at 5:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
thenameshailie
by Emerald Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 5:56 PM
Consider yourself lucky that you haven't been there. Sometimes it is their own fault and sometimes it is out of their hands.
AnHpuresugar
by Emerald Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 5:57 PM
1 mom liked this
You're right. It was insensitive.
scarletmeshell
by Platinum Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 5:59 PM

Are you the same anon that posted about old lady clothes?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 4, 2014 at 6:01 PM
It's called lack of income. Sadly, some people don't have enough funds to feed everyone in the house.
OneToughMami
by Ruby Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 6:02 PM

Well, see some people have these things called bills, sometimes, there are the wild things called unexpected bills...for example, the battery in your car explodes and drips into your tire (this really happened to me once). Not everyone has the same pay schedule as you, because I assume you have a job and are not a single mother right? Sometimes people get sick and that shorts their pay as not everyone is salaried. There's a lot that could happen...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 4, 2014 at 6:02 PM
I don't buy food and i don't have money... so... yea. Whenever i visit my son's grandma, she sends me home with a bag of food for us, even though most likely she got it from the food banks. Me and her son aren't together. Her son is in prison and I'd prefer not to say who i live with
lollip0p
by Ruby Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 6:05 PM
1 mom liked this

Now I wanna know who you live with... I wouldn't have thought of it if it wasn't for your last sentence!

Quoting Anonymous 3: I don't buy food and i don't have money... so... yea. Whenever i visit my son's grandma, she sends me home with a bag of food for us, even though most likely she got it from the food banks. Me and her son aren't together. Her son is in prison and I'd prefer not to say who i live with

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 4, 2014 at 6:06 PM

I've lived extremely poor in the past and I've always managed to have some kind of food. I'm not saying it's impossible, but some of these people I think are full of it, typing away on their internet devices saying they can't get any food. Lol 

Raeann11
by Emerald Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 6:06 PM

When we were struggling. There were lots of times we barely had anything to eat.

bcoll
by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 6:08 PM
That's what I was thinking. Curiosity officialy peaked...lol

Quoting lollip0p:

Now I wanna know who you live with... I wouldn't have thought of it if it wasn't for your last sentence!

Quoting Anonymous 3: I don't buy food and i don't have money... so... yea. Whenever i visit my son's grandma, she sends me home with a bag of food for us, even though most likely she got it from the food banks. Me and her son aren't together. Her son is in prison and I'd prefer not to say who i live with

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)